Bad
Good

The principal Is growing a Great Staff. The Corporation Talks About GROWING @ THECREEK! This School Is.

I found that this school prepared me well for college, and beyond. The staff was caring, the academics challenging, and the amount of extra curricular activities was great considering the size of the school.

My daughter was not feeling well, but I encouraged her to go onto school. Once at school, she got sick and went to the nurse. Since she wasn't running a fever, they refused to let her go home. She waited for about an hr. then went into the bathroom and texted me telling me how sick she was. I called the office and told them that she needed to come home. I went into the office and sat down. The vice prinicipal came in and verbally attacked me. He acted as if I did something wrong and had no right to be there. I couldn't believe he was acting so badly. My daughter makes good grades and never gets in trouble. His behavior was absolutely unnecessary!

i will never send my child to this school. i was having difficulties with the students and STAFF! the principal asked me to drop out, so i did. if you have the last name and are white. your child will be fine. i was a former A-B honor roll student there. good luck

I love the staff and parents of other students in this community. We all seem to stick together and grow with the kids.

Last modified Hagerstown Jr-Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.