Hammond, IN

Posted July 07, 2015
My son attended 8 years ago and I would like to enroll my nephew, out of several school St. John --Bosco is the best.

Posted April 27, 2014
good school we love the parent volunteer efforts to run the school,like the small environment

Posted October 09, 2013
My daughter attended St. John Bosco School from kindergarten through 8th grade. She is now a freshman and constantly tells me that high school is a breeze. She even says that some of her 8th grade classes were more challenging than her current high school classes. Needless to say, she has outstanding grades in high school.

Saint John Bosco School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
My kids went here 2012-2013 school year, and one of them needed extra help in math so they had the math teacher help her a lil more, but when grades came out again she did worse then before the math teacher helped her. This school is in no shape or form to help kids that need extra help.

Posted September 11, 2008
I have a preschooler going here this year and they are teaching him the same thing that a public school that my 5 year old attending kindergarten is being taught.

Saint John Bosco School
1231 171st Place, Hammond, IN  46324
Last modified Saint John Bosco School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saint John Bosco School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top