Posted November 22, 2011
I enrolled my son in this year and I must say that I already see a difference! I love there learning methods and it makes me feel great to see my son enjoy school but the staff is RUDE! Its seems very unorganized and they pick and choose what parents that they want to be involved. I d even go as far to say that if your not apart of donating money or apart or a certain age group the staff really doesn t want to be contacted! It is unfortunate that now I see that the school is like a business and they really sell you a dream when you do your tour but its all about money. There attitudes are terrible and I am considering putting my son in a catholic school next year because of this at least I know he will still be receiving a great education but with people who care!

Montessori Children's School 0

Posted April 29, 2010
This school is amazing. I have two boys enrolled, one since he was 20months. They have taught them to read before 5yrs old and started basic mutilplication before kindergarten. This is all done by fun 'jobs' the kids don't even realize they are learning.

Posted June 06, 2008
I really love this school. Both my children attend, one in preschool and one in the elementary program. The teachers are amazing and really love and care for the students. The curriculum is individualized and always challenges the child. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 18, 2008
Both of my children have attended MCS since they were toddlers. Both are now in the elementary program and I couldn't be happier. Class sizes are small and the teachers really get to know each child personally, helping them build on their strengths while working holistically with other children. I enjoy the feeling of community shared among the families and look forward to keeping my kids here through 6th grade.

Posted September 24, 2006
This is a wonderful school. When my son began their preschool program last year I was almost instantly positive that he would return for kindergarten. His directresses are wonderful and the Montessori teachings are not only academically superb, but the manners and respect that he's picked up are an added bonus!

Posted February 18, 2005
I have had four children attend, spanning 14 years. The consistency and quality were always there. It is a very parent involved board, which seems to give great direction. All the staff is great with both the kids and parents. My sister-in-law lives 30 miles away and drives by countless schools to bring her boys here!

Montessori Children's School
5935 Hohman Avenue, Hammond, IN  46320
Last modified Montessori Children's School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Montessori Children's School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.