Bad
Good

Washington Irving Elementary School 5

Posted September 27, 2004
I think the School is great my children have learned alot from being there.I also think Mr. Rhodes does a great job as pricipal.Every since I have moved from East Chicago 4 years ago my daughters have both done well even though they may have gotten out of hand sometimes but they still learned alot while there.And as for Mrs Dee she does what she does best and that's try to get parents involved either with PTA or other things. I feel very overwhelmed every time I go to the school. I just love knowing the fact that I csn help out when needed. I am greatful that Mr. Rhodes and Mrs.Dee have been really patient with me and my children. I also love the fact that I csn go to the school and volunteer just to be next to my daughter who is now in fourth grade.

Washington Irving Elementary School
4727 Pine Avenue, Hammond, IN  46327
Last modified Washington Irving Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Irving Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top