PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

The school is Christ centered but also academically sound. The students receive a solid education with great people.

I am a parent of 3 children as well! 2 of my 3 children attend harlan christian school. I could not be happier with the education our children are receiving! keeps our son standing tall and helping us with gods love keeping him that way! our daughter is trying harder now then she was in a different school! i pray they continue!

All three of my children attended Harlan Christian School. I am extremely pleased with their education. Two that went to college received scholarships. The teachers make a strong effort to teach to the best of their abilities. Of course, it is up to the parents to be involved in the childrens education also. Harlan Christian School allows me to keep tabs on the kids and what they are learning. I do not have to worry about them learning 'questionable' subjects and items. If there is a problem, it is handled immediately. I feel kids are safe there and well educated.

Last modified Harlan Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12