Hartford City, IN

Posted January 01, 2010
This is the best school ever! The band is superior to any other ones in the area! The teachers rock and the principal is super cool!

Blackford Junior High School 1

Posted November 30, 2009

Posted November 05, 2009
This school is amazing. the teachers rock and band is amazing

Posted November 05, 2009

Blackford Junior High School 2

Posted April 16, 2005
I am not a parent either but am also a former student until i moved to the Noblesville-Carmel areas because of the lack of learning in all of the Hartford City schools. I do have to say that I did love the principals and all the teachers because they are very nice and helped me. But, I have noticed now looking back on my time in the Hartford City public school system that the ones that needed a little push were not getting it. Pupils with low scores and grades, ones who were getting into drugs and alcohol were merely labeled as one of those who would never amount to anything. The teachers do teach well enough so you understand the lessons but they water down all of it so the pupils are merely learning the top layer of the cake.

Posted November 04, 2004
- a former student
I'm not necessarily a parent, I'm actually a former student, until I moved to Louisiana.This is a excellent public school with great extra curricular activities.Especially the choir program and instructor. In fact, I plan on trying to start a choir at my new school because of the great expiriences I had at my old one. I truly loved going to school everyday.

Blackford Junior High School
800 West Van Cleve Street, Hartford City, IN  47348
Last modified Blackford Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blackford Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top