Bad
Good

I think this school is beyond amazing. My daughters teacher is phenomenal, and the principal is exceptional! Porter Lakes is a great choice for your child. The previous school my daughter went to, in four months she had strep throat twice and hand foot and mouth twice, in four months!! Thankfully we moved and enrolled her at Porter Lakes, she hasn't been sick once in the 3 months she's been there, the school is spotless.

I think this school is great my daughter 's teacher kept me informed all year long. She went above and beyond to help her tutoring her in the summer. Kindergarten has change so much from my first child. She gave sheets and ideas how to make learning fun.Miss McNeill is a great teacher.I am grateful for all the staff and teachers there everyone knows every student. I plan on moving next year but I will stay in this school district.

I am really happy with this school. My daughter is in kindergarten and loves it! I really like the way the principal greets the children as they walk in every morning and knows them by name. Everyone there encourages your child to be the best they can be and encourages the parents to be involved. So far we love this school.

Porter Lakes is an excellent school. We can't say enough about it. Our children who attend the school are very happy. The current principal is top-notch. I should note that our children had previously attended a private school. The principal, the teachers, and our kids' happiness at Porter Lakes have dispelled the concerns we had about the transition. The school's focus is on academic excellence and having fun!

This is a great school. The staff are all very involved with parents. They really do seem to care for my kids.

My son is a 1st grader at this school so far (1 month) into the school year I am very happy with everyone I have met. This is the first year at this school for the principle and he is great! Very helpful and always there when needed.

Last modified Porter Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.