Posted September 22, 2011
I am really happy with this school. My daughter is in kindergarten and loves it! I really like the way the principal greets the children as they walk in every morning and knows them by name. Everyone there encourages your child to be the best they can be and encourages the parents to be involved. So far we love this school.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2010

Posted January 20, 2010
Porter Lakes is an excellent school. We can't say enough about it. Our children who attend the school are very happy. The current principal is top-notch. I should note that our children had previously attended a private school. The principal, the teachers, and our kids' happiness at Porter Lakes have dispelled the concerns we had about the transition. The school's focus is on academic excellence and having fun!

Posted September 10, 2009

Porter Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted July 22, 2008

Porter Lakes Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2008
This is a great school. The staff are all very involved with parents. They really do seem to care for my kids.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
My son is a 1st grader at this school so far (1 month) into the school year I am very happy with everyone I have met. This is the first year at this school for the principle and he is great! Very helpful and always there when needed.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2006
- a former student
I'm truly sorry some people have had a bad experience with this school. This is an excellent school with an excellent staff. I am originally from this area and attended this school myself. When choosing a school for my own children, I would not have gone anywhere else. My children are encouraged each and every day to go above and beyond the Indiana standards in thier education. My children are never bored in class because they are always challenged to do more. Parents are invited to observe and/or help with any class, so everyone is able to be as involved as they would like to be in their child's education. We are extremely happy here and would not go anywhere else.

Porter Lakes Elementary School
208 South 725 West, Hebron, IN  46341
Last modified Porter Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Porter Lakes Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.