Bad
Good

Posted April 03, 2015
I think this school is beyond amazing. My daughters teacher is phenomenal, and the principal is exceptional! Porter Lakes is a great choice for your child. The previous school my daughter went to, in four months she had strep throat twice and hand foot and mouth twice, in four months!! Thankfully we moved and enrolled her at Porter Lakes, she hasn't been sick once in the 3 months she's been there, the school is spotless.

Posted August 10, 2014
I think this school is great my daughter 's teacher kept me informed all year long. She went above and beyond to help her tutoring her in the summer. Kindergarten has change so much from my first child. She gave sheets and ideas how to make learning fun.Miss McNeill is a great teacher.I am grateful for all the staff and teachers there everyone knows every student. I plan on moving next year but I will stay in this school district.

Posted September 22, 2011
I am really happy with this school. My daughter is in kindergarten and loves it! I really like the way the principal greets the children as they walk in every morning and knows them by name. Everyone there encourages your child to be the best they can be and encourages the parents to be involved. So far we love this school.

Posted January 20, 2010
Porter Lakes is an excellent school. We can't say enough about it. Our children who attend the school are very happy. The current principal is top-notch. I should note that our children had previously attended a private school. The principal, the teachers, and our kids' happiness at Porter Lakes have dispelled the concerns we had about the transition. The school's focus is on academic excellence and having fun!

Porter Lakes Elementary School

Posted May 20, 2008
This is a great school. The staff are all very involved with parents. They really do seem to care for my kids.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
My son is a 1st grader at this school so far (1 month) into the school year I am very happy with everyone I have met. This is the first year at this school for the principle and he is great! Very helpful and always there when needed.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2006
I'm truly sorry some people have had a bad experience with this school. This is an excellent school with an excellent staff. I am originally from this area and attended this school myself. When choosing a school for my own children, I would not have gone anywhere else. My children are encouraged each and every day to go above and beyond the Indiana standards in thier education. My children are never bored in class because they are always challenged to do more. Parents are invited to observe and/or help with any class, so everyone is able to be as involved as they would like to be in their child's education. We are extremely happy here and would not go anywhere else.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2006
This school is a poor excuse for education. They need a principal who knows how to run a school. My 3 children have been pulled from this school because of the principal and poor education.

Porter Lakes Elementary School 2

Posted May 18, 2005
This school, like many in Indiana is too far behind academically. The principal produces a non-amicable working environment. Indiana needs to catch up with academics and Porter Lakes Elementary needs a principal who works with children.

Porter Lakes Elementary School
208 South 725 West, Hebron, IN  46341
Last modified Porter Lakes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-3