Hebron Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
This is a really good school. I like the education that my kids are getting and the teachers are awesome!! I do however wish the lunches were alittle longer. They have to rush to eat.....

Posted April 26, 2013
The teachers, especially the kg teachers, need to stop complaining the almost 30 kids per classroom are being naughty and have trouble following rules. The kids have a 15 min lunch at 10:30, one recess for 15mins at 11 a.m. if they are lucky, outside, and they stay all day. Why have the teachers not taken advantage of the parents that were requested to volunteer at the beginning of the school? Love the school but something drastic needs to be done about the size of the kindergarten 2012-2013 school years. To be fair, parents need to also not make excuses for bad behavior and back the teachers up. Everyone can improve the situation. Academically, the school is amazing! Unfortunately, if the referendum doesn t get approved, the school will be in big trouble.

Posted November 29, 2012
This school has an excellent principal and remarkably fine teachers who go out of their way for the children.

Posted October 18, 2012
The school is comparable to private schools in many aspects but need more teachers! They need to stop allowing children from other districts in, there are too many children in a classroom as it is. Overall a good school, college bound kids. A childs success in any school depends on parents involvment.

Hebron Elementary School 2

Posted September 06, 2012
I removed my son from this school after one month. I could not stand his teacher, and especially the teachers assistant. She was very rude. If you do not enjoy teaching, then you need to find a different profession. The after school teacher was very unwelcoming as well. They are all very stern and seems to be cold hearted for kindergarten aged students. They are absurd. We moved to a different school and are much happier. We had many other issues, but we are just glad our son is in a better learning environment now.

Hebron Elementary School 2

Posted November 10, 2011
I agree with the comment that the school needs more teachers. I am so upset that certain teachers would rather give a good child detention for not understanding something than to help them understand. The school also don't return calls.

Hebron Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
The teachers are all so caring & wonderful! They have great communication between parents & teachers. The kids have to work hard but also get various rewards throughout the year.

Hebron Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008
I absolutely love Hebron Elementary! It is a wonderful place to send your child. My daughter is a straight A student and advanced to GT classes. They have the work for the children that want to excell and they do their best to keep you involved. I love that they make school fun for them. It keeps them interested and makes them feel like a part of the school. They always welcome parents to be as involved as possible. I love it here!

Posted April 21, 2008
Friendly and concerned about the children. A good value for the price.

Hebron Elementary School
307 South Main Street, Hebron, IN  46341
Last modified Hebron Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hebron Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.