Posted May 08, 2014
my school is awesome. are food is the best and we go against bulling, who doesn't love my school go hornets

Henryville Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2013
My daugther has been part of this school system now for 4 years. We have always had great sucess with her and her teachers in the past. This year, the 6th grade teacher she has had is completely inappropriate. She picks on the children she doesn't like, she belittles them in front of the class and calls them names. I have address this issue with this teacher and with the principal. The teacher did respond and apologize, but the principal did not addresss the emials or concerns at all. Though the teach apologized, she has not changed her behavoir. In my experience, the leadership is weak and doesn't pay attention to the concerns of the parents and shows no initiative to correct these bad behaviors.

Posted March 03, 2012
Thinking of you all .... From Christchurch, New Zealand .... Your story featured on our National news after the devastation tornadoes wreaked through your region ... Kia kaha (Be strong) Kia maia (Have courage) Kia manawanui (Have heart)

Henryville Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2009

Henryville Elementary School 0

Posted February 23, 2009
I believe that the school board and principal are more worried about themselves than they are worried about the children that are supposed to be getting an education and not getting harrased and mistreated by their teachers

Posted August 22, 2008
We just started at Henryville. I have one daughter in the high school and one in the elementary and we love both schools. The principal at the high school is absolutely wonderful. I've not had a chance to meet the elementary principal yet, but we love Mr. Riggins, who teaches my daughter. Not only is he very organized, but he responds quickly to any questions and seems to genuinely care whether the student is doing well. I've had similar experiences with teachers at the high school, who respond quickly and with a caring attitude. We love the counselor at the high school too. She's been fabulous! We've tried public school, private school and even homeschool and Henryville is among our top choices. We love it!

Henryville Elementary School 0

Posted March 31, 2008
I hate this school I have two daughters that go to HES and they have had nothing bit trouble. My children are teased ridiculed and are suffering due to the lack of controll the teachers and others have over the students .

Henryville Elementary School 3

Posted May 30, 2007
My oldest son is starting his 3rd year at HES and every day I grow more concerned. The teachers seem to find it difficult to deal with a smart child who,if not kept busy, becomes bored. This boredom often leads to mischief and the child suffers.Special programs are formed for the child who needs extra help, why not special classes for those who excel beyond the norm?

Henryville Elementary School 4

Posted October 05, 2006
- a staff
Mr. Riggs is doing a great job.I would recommend this school to anyone I know. They have a very helpful staff Most all teachers are nice and seem to really care about the kids.More teachers aids needed bad.

Henryville Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2006
I hate this school and would not recomend it to anyone at all! My friend and I are teased ridiculed and are suffering due to the lack of controll over the students.

Henryville Elementary School
213 North Ferguson Street, Henryville, IN  47126
Last modified Henryville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henryville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.