Bad
Good

Horrible. Fights that are covered over. Test scores that got them D and F ratings. Favoritism for certain families. Some great faculty, most clueless. Bullying not addressed. Run from this school!

Teachers are great at this school and the kids think it rocks. I do too.

I think that HHS overall, is a great school. I am a parent and a involved parent. I feel that the principal leadership, teacher quality, extracurricular activities, and safety and discipline is a cut above many schools. There could be a lot more of parent involvement. I think some parents drop their students off at school and do not think about them again until they see them. Students get out of school what they put into it. From what my children tell me, many come to cause what trouble they can and not work towards learning. So I don't think ratings of grades are all up to the teachers. There is where parent involvement comes in.

Henryville High has come a long way in the last few years. The student size has almost doubled, but the school is still a very small close knit community. The growing numbers allow students more opportunity, but the numbers are still small allowing students more one to one with teachers. I feel the teachers at HHS care greatly about their students, and help them as much as possible. I graduated from Henryville, but I know the education is just as good as ever because I have siblings and cousins still attending. I also want to add that many people feel that students who graduate from Henryville do not go anywhere with their lives, but I am a college student who has a GPA of 3.9 on a 4.0 scale. I attribute my success to the educational foundation that Henryville provided.

Last modified Henryville Jr & Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.