Henryville Jr & Sr High School 1

Posted January 06, 2012
Horrible. Fights that are covered over. Test scores that got them D and F ratings. Favoritism for certain families. Some great faculty, most clueless. Bullying not addressed. Run from this school!

Posted November 16, 2011
Teachers are great at this school and the kids think it rocks. I do too.

Henryville Jr & Sr High School 4

Posted October 26, 2009
I think that HHS overall, is a great school. I am a parent and a involved parent. I feel that the principal leadership, teacher quality, extracurricular activities, and safety and discipline is a cut above many schools. There could be a lot more of parent involvement. I think some parents drop their students off at school and do not think about them again until they see them. Students get out of school what they put into it. From what my children tell me, many come to cause what trouble they can and not work towards learning. So I don't think ratings of grades are all up to the teachers. There is where parent involvement comes in.

Posted October 30, 2007
Henryville High has come a long way in the last few years. The student size has almost doubled, but the school is still a very small close knit community. The growing numbers allow students more opportunity, but the numbers are still small allowing students more one to one with teachers. I feel the teachers at HHS care greatly about their students, and help them as much as possible. I graduated from Henryville, but I know the education is just as good as ever because I have siblings and cousins still attending. I also want to add that many people feel that students who graduate from Henryville do not go anywhere with their lives, but I am a college student who has a GPA of 3.9 on a 4.0 scale. I attribute my success to the educational foundation that Henryville provided.

Posted October 29, 2007

Henryville Jr & Sr High School 3

Posted May 31, 2007

Henryville Jr & Sr High School 3

Posted December 14, 2006

Henryville Jr & Sr High School 4

Posted September 02, 2005
Henryville is a small school in a small community. It offers all levels of English classes. As a student here, I can tell you what the parts of speech are because I have been taught, studied, and used them. Coming from a big city to being here, my grades have gone up,and the teachers care more. I believe that an education is what you put into it. If you cannot read, cannot find the parts of speech, can't do basic math, then you are not putting in the effort. HHS is a great school.

Henryville Jr & Sr High School 2

Posted January 06, 2004
I am a student at Henryville High. I attended a different Jr. High, and since attending HHS I have not acquired any new English skills. Many of my fellow students can't even identify parts of speech. I have not been challanged academically since I started attending Henryville. Frankly, your children deserve a better education.

Henryville Jr & Sr High School
213 North Ferguson Street, Henryville, IN  47126
Last modified Henryville Jr & Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henryville Jr & Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top