Posted April 25, 2014
Our Lady of Grace School is a well diversified private school with students coming in and from around many town and cities around Highland, IN. The program has not changed with the Indiana Voucher program and it continues to give students a higher standard of education than the State of Indiana requires. In addition to the Indiana requirements, Our Lady of Grace has always included a religious education which is a bonus to a student for a more rounded education. I believe in the teachers and what the school represents. If a parent or guardian believes in making a student's life easier in their future years of education, Our Lady of Grace Catholic School is a good Indiana Choice.

Posted April 24, 2014
This is my son's first year at Our Lady of Grace due to the voucher program. I know they struggled with him this year since he needed some improvement, but the environment and the teachers and Mr. Topp the principal are outstanding. This is the first school he's ever really felt very comfortable in. I hope they accept him again next year because I would really like for him to finish the rest of middle school there.

Our Lady Of Grace School 3

Posted February 24, 2014
The school has good academics for the area - which is why I chose it - despite being a non-Catholic. The school administration appears to care less about '"family atmosphere" than it does about tuition money. The idea that a school official should not mislead a parent apparently never occurred to him.

Posted October 28, 2013
we are new to OLG and have been welcomed with open arms. the staff and community are wonerful.. the curriculum is challenging. there are a variety of extracurricular activities to involve the children. the best part is that the staff want to see the children succeed in all they do. the school exudes a positive energy that is felt the moment one walks in the door. So far our experience has been wonderful!

Our Lady Of Grace School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
The teachers and staff really work hard to ensure every child is learning. OLG offers a challenging academic program that will prepare our children for high school and their future.

Our Lady Of Grace School 4

Posted October 27, 2013
OLG is fantastic! My daughter loves her teacher and her classmates. Everyone there is friendly and outgoing and welcoming at all times. So glad we decided to send her there.

Posted October 22, 2013
An awesome school! Everyone involved with OLG school from the secretaries to the great teachers, and the outstanding principal are committed to the children. The students have a tremendous amount of respect for each other as well as the adults. The classes are engaging and the teachers go above and beyond to challenge the kids and encourage them to work to the highest of their ability. . I am confident that my son is being provided and excellent education in a caring, christian enviroment.

Posted October 22, 2013
I absolutely love OLG!!! I am so glad we made the decision to send our children here. The teaching staff is so warm and dedicated, I salute them for being the reason my children love attending school. They do everything in their power to help all students succeed. Our principal, Mr. Topp has brought our school to a new level of success in his few short years here. Everyone from Mr. Topp to the janitorial staff make OLG the best environment possible for our children to learn. I wish I had more kids so I could let them experience this wonderful place of learning!!

Posted October 21, 2013
This school is great! The teachers and staff really care abou the children and take the time to work with the parents to make all the children a success.

Posted October 21, 2013
My boys are thriving at our lady of grace. The teachers are awesome. Love the atmosphere.

Our Lady Of Grace School
3025 Highway Avenue, Highland, IN  46322
Last modified Our Lady Of Grace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Our Lady Of Grace School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 28 reviews.