Judith Morton Johnston Elementary 2

Posted June 06, 2012
As a previous student of Johnston, I am not pleased. Shows of favoritism shown by the teacher,principles,and other staff. In all respects, I believe all students, should be taught in an environment balanced. Not whether your the last name of Maxwell,Johnson,or Garica.

Posted June 05, 2012
Johnston is an awesome school wth wonderful leadership and excellent teachers. That is why it is the number one school in Highland.

Posted March 13, 2010
I have a student going now and a future one attending soon. Maybe coming from Chicago public schools makes me rate higher but it's a huge difference and I'm happy my kids get to go to this school instead of Chicago or Hammond.

Posted February 11, 2010

Judith Morton Johnston Elementary 0

Posted September 08, 2009
Well, moving from Calumet City IL to Highland and being new to the Indiana school systems, which I've heard great things about, hopefully this will be a drastic change for my children ranging from 8, 10, to the oldest, 15 and 17 (HHS) because their school administration was just horrible and not serious about the children's EDUCATIONAL NEEDS! So we shall see. So far, I am pleased with the administration and staff of the Highland schools. I children are again, excited about going to school and much more eagar to learn! PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HIGHLAND!

Judith Morton Johnston Elementary 0

Posted December 09, 2008
This school was with quality and so was the staff,they scored great on the I step tests and it has a good educational program for kids it is a very good school.

Judith Morton Johnston Elementary 4

Judith Morton Johnston Elementary 1

Posted June 26, 2008

Judith Morton Johnston Elementary
8220 5th Street, Highland, IN  46322
Last modified Judith Morton Johnston Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Judith Morton Johnston Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews.