Posted March 10, 2010
My child goes here, and loves it, she's been to Southridge her whole life and never wants to leave!
2 people found this helpful

Southridge Elementary School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
Southridge is a very pleasant school. All 3 of my kids attend there and they just love it! The teachers are wonderful and respectful. The Principal is very diligent and returns my calls if I have any questions or concerns. No child is left behind in this school. Thumbs up to Southridge!
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 03, 2009
With our children spending more time at school than at home, Southridge is a truly a home away from home for all the students. With today being the last day, I asked some of the kids if they were glad school was over. All of them said yes and no but mostly no because they enjoy school and they love their teachers. I personally feel that speaks volumes for Southridge. The teachers genuinely care about the students and work diligently to provide them the best opportunities. I was hesitant to send my child to a public school, however after one year I am convinced that this school offers my child the same opportunities as any private school. I am very much looking forward to the years to come. Keep up the good work, Southridge!

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted November 09, 2005
The quality of this school is completed underrated. The teachers and staff are absolutely wonderful. Everything you've heard about the school is wrong, it's actually better! My son has been there for two years, Kindergarten for full day and this year for first grade. He absolutely loves it there. Parents have a high level of involvement and all activites are highly recommended to keep kids involved. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Posted June 02, 2005
- a former student
I attended Southridge for Elementary School. I have never been happier. I feel I got a better Education than I did at Highland High School. The school has some very dedicated teacheres who love teaching. The school has new ones and old ones who love seeing students learn. Mrs. Hedges, Mrs. Dakich, Mrs. Winston, are just a few of the gifted teachers that are awesome. Be PROUD If you attend there. It has a reputation of being a great school. I am a PROUD SOUTHRIDE WARRIOR. ~Steven Labuda

Posted August 31, 2004
I think that this is an awesome school. The teachers and other staff are very nice and the grades are wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Southridge Elementary School
9221 Johnston Street, Highland, IN  46322
Last modified Southridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Southridge Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.