Bad
Good

My child goes here, and loves it, she's been to Southridge her whole life and never wants to leave!

Southridge is a very pleasant school. All 3 of my kids attend there and they just love it! The teachers are wonderful and respectful. The Principal is very diligent and returns my calls if I have any questions or concerns. No child is left behind in this school. Thumbs up to Southridge!

With our children spending more time at school than at home, Southridge is a truly a home away from home for all the students. With today being the last day, I asked some of the kids if they were glad school was over. All of them said yes and no but mostly no because they enjoy school and they love their teachers. I personally feel that speaks volumes for Southridge. The teachers genuinely care about the students and work diligently to provide them the best opportunities. I was hesitant to send my child to a public school, however after one year I am convinced that this school offers my child the same opportunities as any private school. I am very much looking forward to the years to come. Keep up the good work, Southridge!

Last modified Southridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.