PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Montessori Academy in the Oaks located in Hobart, IN is in my opinion the best hidden little secret! I was searching for a Montessori School and found out about this one from a neighbor familiar with the area. My daughter has attended school there for the past 4 years. She started in the toddler program and is now part of the elementary class. The academic learning is outstanding! She is exposed to much more challenging learning experiences than most other schools can offer! I am a teacher and very familiar with other curriculums . My husband and myself feel very fortunate to have found such a wonderful learning environment for our daughter! I mean doesn't every parent want the best for their child!! Check it out!! Come meet the friendly well trained hardworking staff!!

Montessori in the Oaks is fantastic. Wonderful quality of curriculum and staff! My daughter loves going!

We are so happy we chose Montessori Academy in the Oaks for our children. From the moment you walk through the door, you realize the focus is on the children. They are a non-profit school so they do not see the children as a dollar sign. Our son is in the Toddler Program and has learned so much. The patience the teachers have with the young children is incredible! They make each experience a "teachable moment". He has become more independent and confident through their guidance. We made the decision to have our daughter stay at Montessori for Kindergarten (even though we live in a great school district). She had a small class size which left more time for the teacher to focus on their individual learning styles. They do not "teach for the test" here. She studied Science, History, Practical Life, Art, Music, and Spanish along with reading and math. We want to thank the excellent staff for doing such a wonderful job with our children. We could not think of a better place for them to grown and learn! If you want a quality education for your child, this is the place to start!

My daughter has attended MAITO for three years and she has THRIVED at this school. The teachers and materials are a little old-fashioned, but the education is child-centered and everyone at the school does what it takes to help children understand a variety of concepts and become lifelong learners. The children have some freedom to choose the topics that mos interest them, while at the same time the teacher steers them toward learning the basic tools of learning (math, reading, scientific method) to enhance all areas of their education.

My husband and I LOVE this school. Our oldest son, 4yr old, will be starting his 3rd year of preschool along with our 3yr old son will be on his 2nd year of preschool. It has taught our boys so much at such a young age, and the staff is nothing but amazing!

We love Montessori acadamy in the oaks! My son is a student in the elementry class. He has attended MAITO since kindergarden and loves it. The teachers are excellent and are very attentive to the education needs of the children. We are very proud to be part of this family!

Miss Donna is wonderful with the littlest children - she is patient, creative and hard working. Mr. Aaron, is a new teacher with the older preschoolers and my kids love him and the environment. The school has a nice community feel and they work hard to bring lots of great opportunities to the school - from Spanish, to athletics, to chess to a reading club

Last modified Montessori Academy In The Oaks is a Private school that serves grades PK-5