Huntertown Elementary School 1

Posted February 25, 2014
I don't recommend Huntertown Elementary School for good children. Bullies are welcome. Bullying is not punishable here. So, come all and get away with everything without any care in the world. Mr. Meyer says!!!! Punish the good NOT the bad!!!! Happy Bullying!!!!

Posted May 01, 2010
Excellent school with outstanding teachers and administrators, all of whom care about the quality of education the students receive. If you have concerns about your child(ren), everything possible is done to improve the situation and problems are resolved quickly and professionally. I am confident that my child is receiving an excellent education. My child also feels safe and is very happy at this school.

Huntertown Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2010
While this schol has nice ammenities for the kids and is a very nice looking, 'picture-perfect' school---my daughter started to hate school (in second grade) when she started at Huntertown. She previously went to an Urban Magnet school and absolutely loved school. Academically at the magnet school---they were a little behind because of all of the different learning levels and family situattions at home--but the one thing she learned from the magnet school was how important it was to love learning and that her teachers were there to encourage and support her. After leaving Huntertown, we moved to Wisconsin--and again there she found the teachers that love to teach and to teach kids how to love to learn!! It was so refreshing to be at a school that really got it --after such a huge dissappointment at Huntertown.

Huntertown Elementary School 2

Posted April 15, 2010
I moved my child out of this school after having a series of disappointing teachers. A math teacher who refused to meet with concerned parents, a principal who stated that 'we don't have time for that,' and another teacher who not only couldn't spell my child's name correctly at any point in the year but never even spelled it the same way twice. I did not feel that the teachers or staff were interested at all in educating my child. We moved to this school system after having our child in private school for two years. She did not even see math at the level she had been until she had been at this school for TWO YEARS! By that time, she a regressed considerably in her abilities. Also, the fifth grade at this school is housed in three-year-old or older trailers in the parking lot. Not good.

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted March 22, 2009
This is one of the best school's I have ever been too. The staff are great, education is excellent, and the school offers many activities. The staff look at each child's individual needs and meet them, not just at the schoobody as whole. Each child is important.

Posted August 15, 2007
My boys have dyslexia and the staff at Huntertown has been wonderful! They have given my children the extra help and encouragement they have needed to succeed, as well as setting high academic standards for them. I highly recommend this school. Nicki Colchin

Posted February 07, 2007
Huntertown school is a wonderful environment for kids to learn by caring teachers and staff. Picking this school would be a wise choice. Our kids love to go to school everyday. That say's alot.

Posted May 29, 2006
Huntertown is a great school were teachers really care about the students and there is alot of parent involvment! We love this school and can't say enouph good things about it!

Posted January 20, 2004
I'm proud to have my kids attending this school and in this school district.

Huntertown Elementary School
15330 Lima Road, Huntertown, IN  46748
Last modified Huntertown Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Huntertown Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.