Bad
Good

The school really cares for the children. They are very concerning about children's medicines and treatments. They treat the children as individuals and know them all by name.

My son already went through Glenn's Valley and he always had wonderful teachers. My daughter is now in 5th grade and still loves to go to school everyday. She has had different teachers than my son and I feel she has had a wonderful education there. This school does a fabulous job preparing kids for Middle School.

Glenns Valley is a very good school. They recognize when your child is struggling and automatically enter them into one of their programs. They work with my child one on one and it has really helped her.

I love this school. My grandparents went to this school, my parents went, I went, and now my daughter attends here. The parents are so involved with the kiddos here and the majority of the teachers truly care. I do wish the administration was a little more attentive, but otherwise I would absolutely recommend this school.

My child is in Mrs. May's 4th grade class. What an awesome teacher! Mrs. May is so devoted to teaching, challenging when needed, and stimulating the childrens' interest and abilities on an individual level. She is obviously a talented and gifted teacher who hopes to share her love of knowledge with her class. Mrs. May is the teacher of a lifetime and I'm sure my child will have fond memories of the 4th grade.

My daughter has completed first grade with Mrs. Johnson this year and it was the best experience. She had a wonderful year in Kindergarden as well. We turned down Rosa Parks to stay at Glenn's Valley because of the teachers, staff, and parents. It truly is a wonderful school system.

My son loves Glenns Valley and therefore I love it! 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Wolfe is the best, thank you for making my child feel welcome

We moved into this district at the beginning of the school year and I absolutely love this school. My son has Asperger's/ADHD and his general education teacher, special education teacher, and the principal have worked so hard with him. I truly appreciate what they have been able to accomplish within just one year, and I look forward to the two more years he has left.

I am so proud of the hard work Mrs Osborne and her staff have done to make G V a school that is so connected to the community.The tower at G V is a great example of the hard work the school has done to keep the family values and the history of the founders of G V alive.Not many schools in Marion county can go back to the original history of the school along with the legacy of families who supported the school.Thanks to Mrs Osbornes hard work in researching the schools history and getting the tower created by work from the G V students to stand as a marker to the values this school has represented over the years.

There is a positive pervasive spirit that begins with the prinicipal, Mrs. Osborne and radiates throughout this wonderful school! We could not imagine using our tax dollars for a better purpose than to support this outstanding school.

Last modified Glenns Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.