Bad
Good

I attend Perry Meridian Middle School and if I were a parent I would never send my child here. The teachers don't push you hard and I receive very little homework. I have found that maybe about 40% of the teachers really care about the students. Kids who struggle with making friends and getting bullied would be eaten alive. Literally. I am a social butterfly and still I have to deal with stuff I shouldn't have to deal with. A number of students are involved with illegal activity. Just my opinion.

This school is average. There is a place for everyone. Sure it has its cliques and groups, but most middle schools do. All teachers I have asked for assistance have given willingly to me. There is help for those who need it, and more challenging stuff for the gifted and talented.

this is a exelent school, teacher are great , but i think they should get some more teachers, because they are over 1000 student in this 7-8 grade PMMS school,, but the system are great. i love this school

such a greedy school system for the education they provide my son attends perry midle struggles in class and the teachers isolate him away from others instead of helping all students should get some help even the slower ones now more taxes for you to put us out of our homes into the streets great cant wait better more concerned teachers would help but the unwilling to help and educate have stolen our money well god help our kids and pray that our admin will wake up or get out

My daughter attends PMMS and is currently in the 7th grade. We are looking to move out of this school district based on her last two years at the sixth grade academy and PMMS. The kids in the school overall are out of control. The things my daughter tells me that happen in the hallway, cause concern for safety. It seems as if the teachers/staff have an I don't care attitude when it comes to parents trying to get involved, and then you and your kid are put on the backburner. I honestly believe the teachers are afraid of the kids so they let things slide. Let's just say my daughter who has always enjoyed and done pretty well in school, is now at the point the stress is causing her to not want to go and her grades are being affected as well. The education part of it...well isn't.

I have two children that go to Perry Middle School and I have been very pleased with the participation of the teachers and the way they handle situations. I am gald to have a principle that cares about the well being of the students and my children love the school, it is the students that get out of control and cause the problem, but I feel safe letting my children attend the school.

I am a parent of four children who attend Perry Schools. We are currently moving due to many reasons. I worked at Perry Meridian High School for two years and I would not recommend sending your child to this school system. Of course, there are some teachers that are excellent, but in my opinion, the bad out number the good. I chaperoned at many dances and it is totally out of control. The halls are getting dangerous with hardly any supervision.

Last modified Perry Meridian Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.