Perry Meridian High School 3

Posted April 09, 2012
just want up dates thanks ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok

Perry Meridian High School 2

Posted December 08, 2011
Perry Meridian Guidance Department. I could not agree more. They give you a phone number and that is about all they do. Yes, I to could do that myself. In addition, my children refer to the school as "prison" and feel many of the teachers don't care, they must teach themselves, and they experience a high degree of frustration from the teachers. It really doesn't have to be this way. It is possible to create an environment that is accepting and good. Make the kids feel they are important and you want them to do well. Simple!

Perry Meridian High School 4

Posted December 06, 2011
I'm currently a sophomore at Perry Meridian. I'll soon graduate in 2014. As a student here, I'm PROUD to go around and beable to say I attend this school. Perry may not be the best school, but not everyone and eveything is perfect. Coming from IPS I was a bad kid, with bad grades. In Perry i've been able to recieve decent grades and I'm on the path to graduate. The teachers and administers may not be the best, but we have been taught to take the best of what's giving to us. Perry Meridian is a GREAT school to attend, speaking from me and a lots of others.

Perry Meridian High School 4

Posted December 26, 2010
Perry Meridian is not the best school in the world, but it definately will prepare you for whatever you choose to do after school (be it college or the workforce.) In the last few years, the availability of challenging academic programs has greatly improved DESPITE budget cuts, which is a wonderful thing. The administration has also, generally, improved. The guidance department is not extremely helpful, but they will direct you to resources so that you may help yourself. Perry also has many wonderful teachers, but there are a few that aren't so great (as with any public school.) Overall, I'm pleased that I've attended this school, and I definitely feel prepared for college.

Perry Meridian High School 5

Posted March 07, 2010
PMHS is a great school I have a son who graduated in 2007, and a daughter who will graduate in 2011 both have, and will graduate with academic honors. Perry has good school system. We moved leaving IPS so my children could attend Perry Schools. My children have more benefits than IPS could ever offer them. Teachers that turn my son around, and got his attention. That changed his way of thinking, taught him to care about school and and to better himself. It has been said that parents should teach their children how to behave, and help in the learning process when it comes to school. Having good teachers who care about their about students. Taking pride in teaching and connecting with their students where it makes a difference, and coming away with something more than facts and figures is a great thing in a school. Perry has done this.

Perry Meridian High School 5

Posted October 06, 2009

Perry Meridian High School 1

Posted April 14, 2009

Perry Meridian High School 1

Posted March 24, 2009

Perry Meridian High School 2

Posted January 15, 2009
Academically, this school does not offer any challenges to students. The staff is not very involved with anything relating to the students, so much so that a majority of the students have never even seen the principal. The level of difficulty is way lower than most high schools, and there are very few teachers that actually care about the students (and even mosre students who would rather not be there).

Perry Meridian High School 0

Posted December 20, 2008
I have been very pleased with my daughter's experience at PMHS. She has been challenged academically and has excelled with a high GPA (higher than I every expected)! I have noticed that if she gets a teacher who she can not understand or relate to, then other teachers in that area are available for free tutoring after school or even before school to help explain things to her! Wow! The current principal, Joan Ellis, is awesome! She has a good rapport with the students and the staff as a whole. Not all the students are achieving there...but like anywhere else...you get out of it what you put into it! There are many clubs and sports offered. I am a please parent.

Perry Meridian High School
401 West Meridian School Road, Indianapolis, IN  46217
Last modified Perry Meridian High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perry Meridian High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.