Posted May 07, 2014
The staff is so friendly ...they are amazing family ...always there for each other and for the amazing children we are teaching.....They are focus on educating our children to inspired them to want to become educated ...independent...happy..adults..

Posted April 27, 2014
I love this school for my children! The teachers and staff are amazing and really go out of their way to get to know your children individually. They are caring and nurturing to all of the children. They have an exceptional Art's program that my children love. The music and physical education programs are wonderful too! The Principal does an amazing job of providing fun ways for the kids to learn. They do convocations with the Children's Museum and the Indiana Pacers to get students excited. I can't say enough great things about this school!

Posted April 24, 2014
Mary Bryan Elementary school has provided a nurturing environment for my kids socially and academically. From the front office staff, classified staff, teachers, administrators and others they truly care about kids. My kids love going to school each day and come home with amazing stories to share. I am so thankful to be part of such a wonderful school!

Posted September 21, 2013
My son has done very well at Mary Bryan. He is a straight A student. His behavior and manners improved once he started attending MB. The students as a whole are good kids and it shows that parents are involved which matters a lot. The teachers, staff and principal are the best! The school is clean, secure, well designed and the educational standards exceed my expectations. Perry Township is the #1 rated school district for a reason and I believe that this school helped achieve that! Go Pioneers!

Mary Bryan Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2013
I just would like to say that this school ruined my sons first of kindergarten and second grade...when u send your children to school u expect for them to be safe and taken care of but the first day they loose my boys for around 45min,not knowing where your children are is the worst feeling a parent can have and then doesn't want to take responsibility for there actions!!! And also employ bus drivers that dont care and think its not there problem to make sure they have the kids on the right bus(there words not mine)!!! I have never met so many people that just dont care...everytime i speak to someone about this all they do is point the finger at someone else and refuse to fix the problem! No mother or father should be scared or worried to send there children to school....

Mary Bryan Elementary School 0

Posted October 27, 2010
This is where my grand children are receiving an excellent education

Posted October 19, 2010
My daughter's teacher keeps us involved in every activity they do. She keeps a website of pictures. It makes me feel more a part of ther day to day activities.

Posted October 18, 2010
I love Mary Bryan Elementary because it has helped my cousins engage in a more dynamic environment with lots of challenges and positive role models that will help better them into smart wise adults for their future careers.

Mary Bryan Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
Mary Bryan has very high standards for their students in Academics and Citizenship. The staff is amazing and friendly. Home of Indiana teacher of the Year Runner-up.

Posted September 22, 2009

Mary Bryan Elementary School
4355 East Stop 11 Road, Indianapolis, IN  46237
Last modified Mary Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Bryan Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.