Posted March 24, 2014
I love this school. My son is special needs and has been attending FCPA since pre-K. They have Developmental pre-school. Now he is in KG. He has loved it from day 1. The teachers he has had, Mrs Hedges, Mrs Gordon are seasoned teachers and are great at what they do. My 2nd child is not special needs, so will be attending regular pre-school with Guion/College Park. But we will be moving him to FCPA for KG when the time comes. The teachers and all the school administrators are approachable, great about communicating with parents.

Posted July 05, 2013
My son will begin kindergarten at Fishback for 2013-2014 school year. I am so excited for him to be a part of such an impressive school system and HIGHLY qualified teachers including a fantastic resource team (Speech-Language Pathologist, Resource Teachers, and School Psychologists). Fishback has quite a reputation and I am honored that my son will be learning in such a positive environment where children are encouraged to explore learning in a hands on highly effective way.

Posted March 12, 2013
I have 2 children that are attending or and one that has graduated and they all have LOVED their fishback creek experience!

Fishback Creek Public Academy 2

Posted January 14, 2010

Fishback Creek Public Academy 0

Posted July 21, 2009
My children went to school there for almost three years we moved and now they half to go back to a traditional calendar school.I love fishback all the staff and teachers are great and my kids are so sad to leave.

Posted June 04, 2008
My daughter just finished FCPA last year and is currently at New Augusta North. We were thrilled with the educational experience that she received. The creative projects and activities that drives their instruction is beyond compare. She was always ready to go to school and was sad when she graduated. The school also stresses life skills and student responsibility. She loved working as a junior librarian and being on the news crew. An incredible school with incredible teachers!

Posted April 01, 2006
My son has attended Fishback from grades K-3. Although the school has mixed age ranges in the classroom, his teachers have kept him challenged when he has become more advanced in some topic areas. The school is very diverse and has lots to offer for extracurricular activities. We've been involved with boyscouts, taekwondo, chess club, percussion and other grade level events that the school has sponsored from year to year. Parents are very involved at the school which is highly encouraged, and everyone knows my child's name. We will be relocating to Chicago and will dearly miss the Fishback family.

Fishback Creek Public Academy 4

Posted November 27, 2005
The teachers and adminstration are very good. They encourage a lot of parent involvment. The student body is very diverse. Some of the children are a bit rough and undisciplined which takes up some of the teaching time for discipline. The facilities are new and very nice. There are many computers for the students. They have an array of extracurricular activities that are very good. For example, spanish, chess club, piano and percussion instruction.

Fishback Creek Public Academy 4

Posted April 02, 2005
- a former student

Posted March 23, 2005
I have two kids that attend Fishback Creek Public Academy. I am extremely pleased with the overall learning environment. Everyone from the Principal on down is truly comitted to the education of the children. I strongly recommend this school to anyone that is serious about their kids education. Best elemntary school in the region.

Fishback Creek Public Academy
8301 West 86th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46278
Last modified Fishback Creek Public Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fishback Creek Public Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews.