Posted May 08, 2011
I used to be a student at this school, I graduated at the year of 2007 and it was an honor to be there. I have learned alot, this school might have changed for others but it is still the same for me. I moved to Evansville, IN on 2007 after my graduation and my fifth grade teacher might still be beautiful. I'm in eighth grade at Plaza Park Middle School im going to graduate here and go to Signature School in the Evansville downtown. I just wanted to say " Thank You" for having me and I miss you all. I hope you find me in your yearbook, Manali Prajapati.

Central Elementary School (Pike) 2

Posted December 05, 2008

Posted April 26, 2008

Central Elementary School (Pike) 3

Posted April 14, 2008

Central Elementary School (Pike) 3

Posted February 19, 2007

Posted September 30, 2005
I appreciate Central. I am an out of state parent,who came and visited. My son attended for one year. It was hard for him to adjust,coming from a lower level area were he had the higher grades. The strictness and disciple helped calm him down to realize people do care. If I had to do it all over again,I would of had him in Central sooner. It was big,had many activity buildings,and academic requirements that made my son have to step up his game. His grade reduced compared to before,but he is a better person. He will appreciate it later,but I appreciate know. This school made me feel like going back to school. All the awards were very motivating;considering,they do not exist in my area. I have visited colleges,elementaries and middle schools in many areas,I have never seen a lower level school this close to college material.

Central Elementary School (Pike)
7001 Zionsville Rd, Indianapolis, IN  46268
Last modified Central Elementary School (Pike) is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School (Pike) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.