Indianapolis, IN
Before care: Yes

Posted November 20, 2014
Both my children attend Guion Creek Elementary. My youngest is in the Early Childhood program. While it has gone through some changes in a couple of years, it is far better than any daycare I've had my children attend. They truly prepare my 3 yr old for the standards of elementary school. The teachers are engaging & passionate about what they do. I really appreciate the level of attention they give to each child. This is consistent with the Kindergarten classes as well, in which my oldest attends. The preschool properly prepared my (now) Kindergarten & he is already reading level 1 books & doing simple math problems. They've only been in school for 3 months! I'm amazed at all that they're learning. The principal is also very involved. I see her in the morning greeting the students. She's always at dinner fundraisers talking with both the parents & kids. We chose this school for just those reasons & luckily have not been disappointed! They also have great communication & encourage parental involvement. Two Thumbs up G.C.E.S!

Posted July 20, 2013
My kids have attended this school for four years and every year we continue to be impressed with not only the teaching staff, but the administrative AND support staff. Everyone here is helpful and friendly, including the custodians. An environment I feel good about sending my kids to every day.

Posted June 20, 2013
Teachers are great and really want your child to learn. The principal and vice-principal are awesome as well.

Posted March 12, 2013
Teachers are all amazing here. They are constantly working together to make the best and funnest lesson plans to get the kids to learn things easier and keep special songs in the kids mind to retain information. The teachers are very active with the students and like to keep things hands on. The administrative people are just as helpful and fun to keep the school a safe and happy place to want to learn.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted September 19, 2006
- a staff

Guion Creek Elementary School
4301 West 52nd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46254
Last modified Guion Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guion Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top