Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted August 16, 2015
Guion Creek Middle school has a beautiful updated environment, wonderful administration, and caring and intelligent teachers!!!

Guion Creek Middle School 4

Posted November 01, 2014
Guion Creek Middle School is a good school filled with good students and teachers. Students have a wide range of opportunities including college prep and advanced courses. They have various clubs, performing arts and athletics for students to get involved with. There is something for everyone. It is a quality school for quality students.

Guion Creek Middle School 1

Posted June 09, 2014
this school is HORRIBLE i went there to pick up my daughter and i see students fighting with other students and aurguing with the teachers if you ever move to Indianapolis Indiana DONT YOU NEVER EVER GO TO GUION CREEK MIDDLE SCHOOL IF I CAN GRADE THIS SCHOOL I WOULD GIVE IT A BIG FAT "F"!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 29, 2013
Guion creek is an amazing school on the first day of school, I made plenty new friends. One thing that does bother me is people get bullied upon their race. I'm white and Puerto rican, I got bullied because I look more white. People would say " Eww, the white girl". It hurt but after a while I stood up for myself and made friends with over half the students in my grade. The majority of the people there are either black or Mexican. I fit in with all 3 races (white, Spanish, and black). You will enjoy it once you come here. The lockers are nice, but there are fights at least 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes even more. The school could have more security, because cameras and 2 security guards aren't enough!It has a friendly environment and the teachers are magnificent. the honors program, which I am in, is awesome the teachers are amazing. The school is well organized and proper. Students can help out in the library, office, and even the news. They have 2 nice gyms and a lovely art room. Some students get to help recycle. -From an honors student that has had a lovely year

Posted November 22, 2012
It's funny how all y'all peopl wanna talk about the HA program . I am an HA students. We our an F school because our regular students PARENTS don't care about these students grades and have no effort to help !! ~Khalifaaaaaaa

Posted October 03, 2009
This is an amazing school. Kids have fun while learning. They just remodeled the school to make it a healthy learning environment for the students and it is beautiful.

Guion Creek Middle School 4

Posted February 19, 2009
As a student at this school, I feel that it is a great environment in which to learn. I feel the kids lack motivation and parental guidence, which has definately helped me. I feel that the teachers at the school are excellent, and the other staff is great as well. As the for ELP, GT, HA program (any name which you prefer), I feel it is a great program and gives the kids an opportunity to exceed.

Posted February 06, 2009
Guion has a great Band program. Most student go to the high school well prepared. I made it to the second highest band in the at Pike High School. I also p;ay college level music and I'm a freshman.

Posted November 15, 2008
As a student of Guion creek Middle School I feel that is one of the best Pike township schools. This school is great for getting their students involved in their extra curriculm activities. Yes there are fights but the great staff strives to prevent them to the best of their ability

Posted October 15, 2008
This is a very sophisticated school. They have great suggestions for after school activities. The teachers treat you nicely here and they accept you for who you are. Sometimes they have off days, but they will not take it off on you.This is the best middle school to go to in Pike township.

4401 West 52nd Street, Indianapolis, IN  46254
Last modified Guion Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.