Lincoln Middle School 1

Posted April 11, 2014
This school is a bad evil experiment...the education is under poor...the staff seem helpless...there are no checks and balances for any one staff or student...this is a very sad place where no child needs to be!

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted August 26, 2013
My son is the first one out of my four children to attend Middle School, so far so good! I have not heard many good things about this school in fact, I have heard many bad things from the teachers on down to the education. Right now I'm just glad that my son comes home happy!

Lincoln Middle School 0

Posted March 14, 2010
This is not a good learning environment for any child to be in, I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy!!!

Posted July 13, 2008

Lincoln Middle School 0

Posted March 05, 2008
This school is very poor. It is always crowded, most of the teachers are unorganized, students are not disiplined properly, and the atmosphere is not healthy.

Posted February 22, 2008

Lincoln Middle School 2

Posted October 25, 2005

Posted July 03, 2004
- a former student
I just finished up my time at Lincoln, and I'm about to start at the freshman center. We did have some problems, but they were taken care of quickly and I felt really safe. The teachers have good sense's of humor, but they could keep order in class. If you're allowed to do any extracurricular depends on your grades. If your grade average is lower then a C, you will be kicked off the team, or not allowed to try out. The will eventually need to build another middle school or add onto Lincoln, because the hall ways are packed. Every class is filled to capacity.

Lincoln Middle School
5353 West 71st Street, Indianapolis, IN  46268
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.