Posted August 12, 2008
College Park is a great school. It has great teachers, as well as a great education. I also like how diverse the school is.

Posted August 28, 2005
I am proud to say that I am a current CP teacher. I believe our staff is outstanding. We are always working together to better meet the needs of our students. I have never worked with another group of teachers who so genuinely cared about their students. I only wish that parents would understand the many hours that teachers invest beyond normal school hours. Many days our staff is at school for 11-12 hours. Please understand that when a teacher declines to perform regular after-school tutoring, it is not because he/she doesn't care. It is simply a matter of time. I know many teachers that are paid by families to conduct regular tutoring sessions (see below comment). If any parent wants to use my resources and conduct tutoring themselves, please know my classroom is always open. CP provides exceptional learning opportunities for ALL learners. There's no doubt about that! Thank you.

College Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
My son went to CP last year as a 1st grader he had Mr. Botsford...absolutly wonderful teacher. Everytime I was at the school for lunch or other events Ms Storer was always there and active. I was somewhat disappointed that she left but I am there to support the new principal.

College Park Elementary School 2

Posted July 31, 2005
Disbelief! That is the first word that comes to mind after I had my children attend College Park. Lack of leadership is well spoken by another concerned parent. A principal is put into place to help students, maintain a safe learning enviroment, and to keep open communication with parents. That by the leader seemed to be very lacking. As stated before. Every school has an ability to be outstanding, but when the leader sets the pace for learning and is lacking in ability? This is what you have. What wounderful potential this school has. lacking leadership....

College Park Elementary School 0

Posted March 22, 2005
My children attended College park and we were very disappointed... Teachers showed little effort when students had concerns with learning and offered no solutions except tutoring by the teacher and money out of pocket for us... For two years we kept open communication and did everything that we could as a parent to stay involved... The school has great potential.. The principal didnt she to be too involved with what was happening within the school. Communication was lacking by the leader of the school and little improvements seemed to be made... There are however some excellent teachers that really cared about students... A leader was just needed to help guide them.

Contact Information

7839 New Augusta Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268

School website

College Park Elementary School
7839 New Augusta Road, Indianapolis, IN  46268
Last modified College Park Elementary School is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
College Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.