Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

My daughter is advanced so she finishes it early, but overall good amount for an average child.

My daughter's kindergarten teacher Mrs. Tipman done an amazing job with my daughter. The teacher and the principal cares about me and her concerns and handled them immediately. I feel confident my daughter will be in good hands everyday when she is there.

This was our first year at deer run elementary, My child enjoy her first year as a kindergarten. She loved her teacher's, enjoyed meeting new people each day and enjoy the best help with learning and development of a new way of life. We would like to say thank you Ms. Mason for all you have done.

It's simply the best school with the best teachers and the most wonderful Principal. The teachers at DR aren't just teachers they are great support and help for kids, they are just awesome!!!!!

i like deer run because of the care for the kids andthe safety

Deer run has played a very important role in educating my two boys. The principal, Mr.Holly, came up through the ranks and is one of the most caring pricipals I know. The teachers are wonderful and are willing to forge strong bonds with parents to help the students succeed. I am proud that both my boys have had the opportunity to attend this school.

The atomsphere for learning is great. All the students have pride in their school.

It is a school with dedicated teachers who are willing to go the extra mile to help all students.

I love Deer Run Elementary School because we have some of the most energetic, dedicated teachers who are here to ensure the success of each student.

My son attended this school from K-5 and later I became a teacher in this building. As a former Deer Run parent and current teacher, this school has some of the most dedicated staff members you could ever imagine!

Last modified Deer Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.