Indianapolis, IN

Posted August 30, 2010
My nephew attends Newby. It is a special school, thanks to Dr. G. He is knows each child by name. He has taken care to find the most amazing staff.

Arthur C Newby Elementary School 2

Posted April 14, 2010
Small school - family community - great teachers - the best principal in Dr. Gagliano!

Posted May 08, 2009
Dr. G. has gone far beyond any other principal I know to help my son to succedd. I appreciate all his hard work and efforts towards that!

Posted September 13, 2004
Mr. G is an excellent principal. His desire to not only see each child succeed but to know them personally is above and beyond any principal I have ever met. This school has a unique atmosphere of family and education all in one. I can't say enough about the teachers and the principal.

Posted April 21, 2003
this is the best school! The teachers and administration keep this school safe and clean and really encourage and promote learning. I cannot say enough good things about Newby school. I have had 3 sons attend this school.

Arthur C Newby Elementary School 2
1849 North Whitcomb Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Arthur C Newby Elementary School 2 is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arthur C Newby Elementary School 2 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top