Indianapolis, IN

Carl G Fisher Elementary School 1 5

Posted November 08, 2012
This was a great two year school for me, I was only here for kindergarten and 1st grade now i'm in high school looking on the internet for my kindergarten teacher Mrs. or Miss. Scott. My name is Logan Pennington I was here in 02-03.

Carl G Fisher Elementary School 1 4

Posted June 21, 2011
First and foremost,I would like to thank the teachers/staff of Fisher Elementary who are providing my two sons with a quality education.Every teacher and/or staff member that has been involved with my sons education has been readily available for any questions or concerns.The writer of the Oct. 2007 review (in my opinion), is one of many Speedway residents who are never satisfied and never "part of the solution".I wish the "parent" of the October 2007 review would have provided their name so that the principal might offer he or she a lesson in spelling!Great Schools.org state that reviews including teacher names will not be posted yet the review written in Oct 2007 includes the principals name.All supporters of Carl Fisher elementary should email and encourage this site to delete the review! Michael Saule

Carl G Fisher Elementary School 1
5151 West 14th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Carl G Fisher Elementary School 1 is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carl G Fisher Elementary School 1 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top