Posted May 14, 2013
Raymond Park Middle School is a great school. The teachers want and expect students to perform well. They are responsive to questions and concerns. The principle and administration is dedicated and firm. My oldest is now in high school and performing extremely well. For the most part she felt very preprareed for high school. My second child is doing as well if not better than my first. She is pushed to excel and rises to the occasion. If you are an involved and supportive parent with children that know you expect them to do their best this is the school to choose. Discipline on the bus could be better but overall I think this school is above most especially for a middle school.

Posted May 07, 2010
Raymond Park has a great teaching staff, they are very well qualified, and try to do everything in the best interest of the student. They have high standards, but it prepares you for high school. I can take AP classes (advanced placement), because RP taught me so much above the standards. I, as a former student, can say I would recommend this school for any parent worried about sending their 5th grader off to middle school. The school is very warm and welcoming.

Posted November 30, 2009

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 0

Posted October 14, 2009
Raymond Park Middle School is a fantastic place to be. The administrators are loving and passionate about providing both a fulfilling work and learning environment. With over 60% of the students at or below the poverty level, Raymond Park made AYP, for the year.

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 1

Posted September 21, 2009

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 0

Posted February 02, 2009
I am a parent and my children grades 6th and 8th attended Raymond Park Middle School. My daughter had continuos problems from the teachers and other students. My son who played sports did not have any issues and quite surprisingly was passing all of his classes with no problems unlike previous years. This somewhat concerned me as he often talked about not getting what he was doing and really never having homework. Needless to say I have taken my children out of the school and I as well as they are very happy to be in another school.

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 1

Posted February 01, 2009
I go to Raymond Park now and I hate it. I would NEVER send my child here. It's ridiculous. The staff is cluless when it comes to talking and no talking. We get detentions for doing something we didn't do. Why, in the world, would someone want to go here.

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 4

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted December 18, 2008

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) 2

Posted March 29, 2008

Raymond Park Middle School (7-8)
8575 East Raymond Street, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Raymond Park Middle School (7-8) Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews.