Bad
Good

I am a parent of a 7th grade Honor Roll student who has attended Creston for three years (5th & 6th in CIA) and I have nothing but positive things to say about Creston Middle School (as well as Creston Intermediate Academy and Warren Township Schools). My interaction with teachers, staff and Administrators has been very positive and I appreciate the extra steps (e-mail from Team Lead of his teachers, parent portal and e-mailed newsletters) that enable for parents to keep track of what is going on in our students school lives.

Creston is focused on academic success. It has a good variety of excel classes and broad choice of art, music and science electives. The current Principal is organized, and committed to our students, parents, and community.

Being at Creston has turned my son around. He went from being a C/D student to an A/B student. He also went from being a student who wasn't involved in any extra curricular activities to one who is an active participant in sports, clubs and the music department. I am very thankful for the faculty and staff members who have worked so hard to make my kid into the student he is today.

I have had problems at this school with my children being picked on. We don't have alot of money so we can't afford to buy 200.00 shoes. So my children are made to feel bad because of this and other things. This is sad because Warren is a outstanding school community.

This school is amazing and awsomely strict. I love the fact that I am learning very well. Mr. Peckam is my favorite teacher. I love him because he mixes fun and education together.

okay, so parents have been posting what they think of creston on here. To those who think its a bad school. You are waaaaay off. How about you go to creston before typing a dumb review that isnt even true. The teachers do have control of there classrooms and most of the teachers are incredible. Teachers dont put their 'personal feelings' in when dealing with a student. I am a straight a student who has been in the top ten every year and I have had no problem with creston. Our choir is one of the best in our districts, our athletics are amazing. If your child doesnt like creston its probably because they aren't social and they have no clue whats going on. Also, the parents who are saying that 'the school doesnt fit the slogan; your wrong. People need to give creston a chance. It isnt bad at all.

This School is a Lovely school for my Child. She is doing very well.Her favorite teacher is Ms.Milliken. Thanks to Creston i love my child even more.Iheard all about the new bully box at the school to. I really appreciate it.My child put the children who bully her in the box. Thanks Creston

I am a parent of an 8th grader 2008-2009 school year. I will tell you that this school has provided me with so much support and understanding with my trials and tribulations dealing with my son! I would recommend this school 100% to anyone who wants to be involved in there childs education for a better future! This school is where it is at! The staff is above awsome and they make you feel comfortable and wanted! Thanks Creston Middle School Staff you are far more Superior than you are given credit for!

Creston Middle school is a great middle school. They have many extracurricular activities and wonderful teachers. Even though one of the best teachers there(Mrs. schneider) is leaving us today, we will still be the best middle school ever. since i'm a student there I know this.

Creston Middle School has been a great educational institution for my son. They have provided him with many resources to help with educational goals. I appreciate the teachers and staff for recognizing my son's individual talents.

Last modified Creston Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.