Bad
Good

Posted September 26, 2007
My children and I have been a part of Hawthorne Elementary for 4 years. You couldn't ask for a better Principal or a better staff. We have many parents that also get involved with Hawthorne to make it the best grade school in Warren Township. I am very proud when someone ask me (where do your children go to school?) As a parent of Hawthorne I want to thank the staff and the great parents we have.

Posted June 05, 2007
We love our school! it is the absolute best ever! when i started my twins, i was a new mom, lost scared more for me than them. And the teachers, mr talbert, mr patterson. They are the best of the best. My children, adam,andrew,abbie, elziabeth just love hawthorne. I have all my trust in them. And as a parent that accounts for for alot when you have kids in school all day. Wondering if they are doing well, if they are safe. I never worry. I get a call when there is an issue, concern,questions. Come see our school, you will see as i did the very first day, god could not have made a better school, the kids have had three teachers in less than a yr have new babies and go on maternity leave, we were all sad, but oh so glad when they came home.

Posted May 01, 2006
Quite Simply.... The Best...They (all school employees, and children, have made my family and I quite welcome and a needed aspect to the future of this schools. Mr. Talbert, and all his staff should recieve the highest accolades. One man in particular exemplifies to character of the school Mr Ron Bollier. I hope to start an endowment some time in the near future, I Love this school. John C. Stuve

Posted April 25, 2004
My son was at Hawthorne frome first through fifth grades. We loved Hawthorne. The principle there is the best we have had so far and this year my son is graduating. Most of the teachers there were great. We even had one twice. We had a teacher move up with our son and that was great. I dont think you would be disappointed sending your children to Hawthorne.

Hawthorne Elementary School
8301 Rawles Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46219
Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.