Bad
Good

My children and I have been a part of Hawthorne Elementary for 4 years. You couldn't ask for a better Principal or a better staff. We have many parents that also get involved with Hawthorne to make it the best grade school in Warren Township. I am very proud when someone ask me (where do your children go to school?) As a parent of Hawthorne I want to thank the staff and the great parents we have.

We love our school! it is the absolute best ever! when i started my twins, i was a new mom, lost scared more for me than them. And the teachers, mr talbert, mr patterson. They are the best of the best. My children, adam,andrew,abbie, elziabeth just love hawthorne. I have all my trust in them. And as a parent that accounts for for alot when you have kids in school all day. Wondering if they are doing well, if they are safe. I never worry. I get a call when there is an issue, concern,questions. Come see our school, you will see as i did the very first day, god could not have made a better school, the kids have had three teachers in less than a yr have new babies and go on maternity leave, we were all sad, but oh so glad when they came home.

Last modified Hawthorne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.