Bad
Good

My grandson has been going to this school for 3 years now. We are very pleased with the safe environment and the dedicated teachers. The office staff is very helpful as well and we are very happy to belong to the Lowell family

I rate it as 5 star school. I sent my two kids to this school, they have great leaders,and staff. My kids love the school so much, we feel so welcomed and involved altho we are minority. Every kid feel they are so special.

I am blessed to be a part of the Lowell family. They have the greatest staff and parental involvement available in Indiana. Being a four star school says it all. Every staff member from the principal, to the teachers, to the art, music, gym, and librarian to the sub teachers and the lunch and cleaning staff to the volunteers are all extremely dedicated to our children. My girls have loved and learned a lot at this school and in this township thru out their journey thus far. Thanks Lowell!!!

The teachers at Lowell are creative and passionate. My son has learned a lot there this year. His teacher has worked with him to set goals for improving his study skills and encouraged him to stay on track. I would like to see consequences other than loss of recess used more often if students aren't making good choices. I think recess is a very important part of the day. The children need that exercise and social interaction. From what I have seen, parental involvement is not as high as at other schools in the district.

The care and concern demonstrated by teachers, administrators, staff and the positive involvement of parents at Lowell are the primary reasons why Lowell is a public school success story. Way to go Lowell :)

This is a great school i went here all 6 years!!!!!

Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.