Posted April 09, 2014
My grandson has been going to this school for 3 years now. We are very pleased with the safe environment and the dedicated teachers. The office staff is very helpful as well and we are very happy to belong to the Lowell family

Lowell Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
I rate it as 5 star school. I sent my two kids to this school, they have great leaders,and staff. My kids love the school so much, we feel so welcomed and involved altho we are minority. Every kid feel they are so special.

Posted May 15, 2007
I am blessed to be a part of the Lowell family. They have the greatest staff and parental involvement available in Indiana. Being a four star school says it all. Every staff member from the principal, to the teachers, to the art, music, gym, and librarian to the sub teachers and the lunch and cleaning staff to the volunteers are all extremely dedicated to our children. My girls have loved and learned a lot at this school and in this township thru out their journey thus far. Thanks Lowell!!!

Lowell Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2007
The teachers at Lowell are creative and passionate. My son has learned a lot there this year. His teacher has worked with him to set goals for improving his study skills and encouraged him to stay on track. I would like to see consequences other than loss of recess used more often if students aren't making good choices. I think recess is a very important part of the day. The children need that exercise and social interaction. From what I have seen, parental involvement is not as high as at other schools in the district.

Posted April 03, 2007
The care and concern demonstrated by teachers, administrators, staff and the positive involvement of parents at Lowell are the primary reasons why Lowell is a public school success story. Way to go Lowell :)

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted September 30, 2006
- a former student
This is a great school i went here all 6 years!!!!!

Posted May 06, 2005

Posted July 20, 2004
We have been involved at Lowell for seven years and wouldn't think of sending our children to any other school! Our staff is the best in the state and our PTA is second to none! We are not only a four star school, we are a family!

Posted January 11, 2004

Lowell Elementary School
2150 South Hunter Road, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.