Pleasant Run Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2012
This is my children's first year at Pleasant Run. The communication is awesome. The principal is very professional, but very personable and down to earth. I think my children's teacher is pretty amazing as well. She is always doing little things to be sure the parents are aware. I would recommend this school. Lots of volunteer opportunities for the parents as well as programs to get the parents & students together for special events at the school....I look forward to many years to come at Pleasant Run.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 1

Posted June 29, 2012
This is worst school ever. My child had to repeat same grade again for being left out in class by teacher. I haven't been inform to attend parent/teacher meeting this year. Bad disrespectful princple who like to disagree with me on everything about own my child. So everything failed by this school. I'm tranferring my kid to other school. This school needs new princple.

Pleasant Run Elementary School 0

Posted October 12, 2010
I was a volunteer totor with Oasis for three years. Very nice school-teaching tolerance as well as lessons.

Pleasant Run Elementary School
1800 North Franklin Road, Indianapolis, IN  46219
Last modified Pleasant Run Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pleasant Run Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.