Bad
Good

The staff only cares about what is convenient for them. Transferring my kids to a private school as I type.

My daughter started at Sunny Heights starting the 2nd semester of 1st grade. She was struggeling with keeping up with the other children. With hard work from her teacher and staff she was able to move on. She still struggles in certain areas but a focus group has been set up for her and she has kept on working hard. I am very pleased with the concern each staff member has for my daughter. I would highly recommend this school to anyone I know. Mrs. Handy and Mrs. Griffin are certainly commended on their hard work.

All three of my children attend SunnyHeights. I love this school and the staff. The staff welcomed me and my children into the school their first year attending. The teachers are awesome and it is obvious that they care for their students. I am very pleased with the school and happy with Warren Township.

Last modified Sunny Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.