Posted October 04, 2013
my school is a top rated school & everyone should come check it out because it is so good

Posted February 26, 2011
This school has many teachers who don't seem to understand what a teacher should do, and everyone seems to do what they want, and not in a good way. Kids talking about drugs here and there, pregnant girls over there, some other kids fighting. Not much at this school for success. Only way to try and achieve success is to ignore everyone around you.

Warren Central High School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
5- Warren Central has great parent participation. Almost all extra-curricular activities have their own parent booster organization dedicated to the success of the program. Warren Central also has a PTSA (Parent Teacher Student Association.

Posted March 25, 2009
Warren Central allows students to achieve the most out of their academic career.

Warren Central High School 4

Posted September 13, 2008
I currently attend the school, and they are cracking down on students, which is fine with me because I don't want the school to be looking bad. We have the best sports teams, and speech time. The PAC center, and WCC is excellent. I take a engineering class, and its a college course class. Its amazing. The more your involved in this school, the better you are, because you don't want to be just another face in the crowd. I love all my teachers, there hard working and they do a pretty good job.

Warren Central High School 3

Posted May 27, 2008
I am greatly disappointed with this school. More money is spent on appearance and sports than education. When I first moved to the Indianapolis area I situated myself in Warren Township so that my son would be able to attend. That was 12yrs ago and boy am I not impressed. It appears that the counselors and teachers are more self-concerned than concerned about the students unless they are some all-star or sports player. Although I pay to rent books, there are some they are never allowed to bring home. My child is as we speak studying for finals with just his notes. I don't know that this book I paid to rent even ever existed. I left a message for my son's counselor regarding his schedule for next school year over 2 months ago and I'm still waiting for a callback. The school is too big, split it up.

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted January 25, 2008

Posted October 10, 2006

Posted August 05, 2005
As a parent of one who has graduated and one who is a senior this year, I can honestly say that is is one of the best schools in the Marion county metro area. The teachers and staff are very helpful and have answered all my questions with respect. The choir and orchastra departments are both excellent. My daughter credits the teachers there with giving her the work ethic needed for Ball State which she is now into her junior year for a criminaligist degree. I hope this review has been of help and that your experiences are as fulfilling as my children were.

Warren Central High School
9500 East 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46229
Last modified Warren Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.