Posted January 11, 2013
This school is great my daughter loves her teachers and friends.she says it is a great safe environment its fun and really enjoys going! when I had a issue out side of school the school completely supported us in making sure we were happy and safe as well as reassured they would make sure my kids were taking care of in the situation. Which had nothing bad to do with the school.I am extremely happy and pleased with this school and highly recommend it to all who want a safe great learning environmental for our kids.

Northview Middle School 4

Posted July 27, 2009
I love diversity of the school, I moved from another state and the teachers along with the assistant principal made us feel welcome.

Northview Middle School 4

Posted May 30, 2009
I like the diversity of programs. Even though I strongly believe that the class sizes are too large, I believe that the people working at the school do a good job. I feel that this is a good second choice type of option....for my son's schooling...and when I learned that Indiana spends 50% of its budget on the schools...well,...maybe this is a good place to be.

Posted September 14, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008

Posted September 06, 2008

Northview Middle School 1

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted April 11, 2007

Northview Middle School
8401 Westfield Boulevard, Indianapolis, IN  46240
Last modified Northview Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Northview Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.