Bad
Good

I was notified that Chapel Glen was an A school this year. While that is great news, I have known for years that my three children were getting the best possible education from wonderful and dedicated teachers. The things that are available to my fourth grader in and after school are examples of why I am a big fan of Chapel Glen. Tutoring, math and spell bowls, as well as computer programming and robotics clubs are all options my sons and daughter can choose from to enrich their learning. The high expectations that teachers have for every student along with the regular work they have to do in class, makes me feel better about sending my kids to Chapel Glen. My oldest is now in 8th grade, and the move to middle school seemed easy for him because of what he learned at Chapel Glen.

Our school is on the leading edge of all student achievement strategies. Teachers are consistently learning new skills and strategies in order to meet the needs of all students, and it shows with our data. Our technology is superb, and it is increasing with new and current informatics. The Teachers in the school are caring and dedicated, as they generally stay after to help students in need and to sponser extra-curricular clubs.

This school is the worst I have dealt with of the 4 Wayne Twshp schools my kids have went to. My son that attends here is autistic. For the first 6 yrs he was in school, he was in a regular class being treated like a normal kid. Since being here, he has been put in special ed all day, lost his special classes and has missed at least 17 days due to suspensions (which were only 11 days but they don't start the suspension til the day after he's sent home). He is getting grades for specials although he isn't in them?!? Paperwork falsification?? They don't communicate with parents, they don't try what they say they will, the spec ed staff has horrid turnover (4teachers last yr alone!), and they just want to pass him and get him out, whether he has an education or not. I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!

Last modified Chapel Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.