Bad
Good

Posted December 13, 2014
I was notified that Chapel Glen was an A school this year. While that is great news, I have known for years that my three children were getting the best possible education from wonderful and dedicated teachers. The things that are available to my fourth grader in and after school are examples of why I am a big fan of Chapel Glen. Tutoring, math and spell bowls, as well as computer programming and robotics clubs are all options my sons and daughter can choose from to enrich their learning. The high expectations that teachers have for every student along with the regular work they have to do in class, makes me feel better about sending my kids to Chapel Glen. My oldest is now in 8th grade, and the move to middle school seemed easy for him because of what he learned at Chapel Glen.

Posted February 28, 2014
Our school is on the leading edge of all student achievement strategies. Teachers are consistently learning new skills and strategies in order to meet the needs of all students, and it shows with our data. Our technology is superb, and it is increasing with new and current informatics. The Teachers in the school are caring and dedicated, as they generally stay after to help students in need and to sponser extra-curricular clubs.

Chapel Glen Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2010
This school is the worst I have dealt with of the 4 Wayne Twshp schools my kids have went to. My son that attends here is autistic. For the first 6 yrs he was in school, he was in a regular class being treated like a normal kid. Since being here, he has been put in special ed all day, lost his special classes and has missed at least 17 days due to suspensions (which were only 11 days but they don't start the suspension til the day after he's sent home). He is getting grades for specials although he isn't in them?!? Paperwork falsification?? They don't communicate with parents, they don't try what they say they will, the spec ed staff has horrid turnover (4teachers last yr alone!), and they just want to pass him and get him out, whether he has an education or not. I HATE THIS SCHOOL!!

Posted August 01, 2006
Hi, I have a daughter just starting 1st this year, and I can say that Kd. went well. She is exited and loved the 1st year there. I have also had a son that attended Chapel Glenn 12 years ago. I can say that I was just as happy with the staff 12 years ago as I am today. The staff made my son have a whole new look with his attitude for school. This is hard to do with a 6th grader. So I give Chapel Glenn a A+++

Posted September 23, 2005
I was a student at Chapel Glen from k-6. Now I go to Ben Davis High School.By sixth grade I was ready to leave, but now looking back on my childhood my greatest memories were at that school. They have great staff and great was of teaching. I am looking foward to taking my children to Chapel Glen one day.

Chapel Glen Elementary School
701 Lansdowne Road, Indianapolis, IN  46234
Last modified Chapel Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Glen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top