Posted March 19, 2014
This is my child's first year at CHC. He's a good student and tries to do his best. Lately, he is being bullied and this has been reported to the staff. We are still having problems and now the bully is physically threatening my son. I grew up here and went to Wayne Twp Schools and I'm saddened how horrible it must be to go to school here. Wished we could afford to move out of this Township.

Posted May 16, 2013
My granddaughter is in 7th grade and really seems to enjoy the school. She is a straight-A student and involved in several extra-curricular activities, which she also enjoys very much. She has made several new friends and likes her teachers.

Posted September 13, 2012
My two oldest daughters loved this school & the principal. We only had an issue with 1 teacher and the next year when my daughter got a different teacher for that class she did great.

Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center 5

Posted July 24, 2010
Love it. Great Teachers And Students. Both Of My KIds Didnt Like Math But Chapel Hill Turned THat Oppion Around

Posted April 12, 2010

Posted September 17, 2009

Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center 2

Posted August 01, 2009
this school has too much negative influence and there are too many children attending

Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center 5

Posted May 18, 2009

Posted June 18, 2008

Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center 0

Posted December 12, 2007
The team system at this school is definitely not fair and impartial. I was very involved in my student's elementary education, but find it very stressful to stay involved in the secondary system. It is successful for the top 3% ISTEP students (does not necessarily include straight A students like mine) and the trouble making students and the needy. Those in the middle which is the majority are just on auto pilot. My student is making straight A's, but has not learned much and is afraid to be there. Very sad!

Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center
7320 West 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46214
Last modified Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chapel Hill 7th & 8th Grade Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.