Indianapolis, IN

Garden City Elementary School 3

Posted September 19, 2006
The staff seems to be compentent...I didn't care for my child's teacher last year -just a personality conflict w/my kid. She spent So much time sending home little notes that I don't know how she had time to teach. I sat in on the class several times and found that what my child said was true...she was boring and tended to yell too much. I don't expect teachers to entertain, but they've got to get their kids' attention (She never was able to get control of that class) This year's (and the 2 previous )teachers seems to actually like children and my daughter & the others respond to her well. Parent involvment .../w the exception of latino parents (I've actually thought I walked into the wrong meeting, because I didn't see any Americans, other than staff). There are lots of American kids, I just don't see their parents @ functions.

Garden City Elementary School
4901 Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified Garden City Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garden City Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top