Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=4901+rockville+road,indianapolis,in+46224&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=tqiowwaqkkgetgxhhfbcglxhjhs=

Garden City Elementary School

Garden City Elementary School 2296836 1

Posted April 23, 2007

Garden City Elementary School 1426290 3

Posted September 19, 2006
The staff seems to be compentent...I didn't care for my child's teacher last year -just a personality conflict w/my kid. She spent So much time sending home little notes that I don't know how she had time to teach. I sat in on the class several times and found that what my child said was true...she was boring and tended to yell too much. I don't expect teachers to entertain, but they've got to get their kids' attention (She never was able to get control of that class) This year's (and the 2 previous )teachers seems to actually like children and my daughter & the others respond to her well. Parent involvment .../w the exception of latino parents (I've actually thought I walked into the wrong meeting, because I didn't see any Americans, other than staff). There are lots of American kids, I just don't see their parents @ functions.

Garden City Elementary School 838145 3

Posted August 17, 2004

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Garden City Elementary School
4901 Rockville Road, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Garden City Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.