Maplewood Elementary School 0

Posted December 17, 2008

Posted September 05, 2008

Posted February 07, 2008

Posted February 22, 2007
My son has attended Maplewood for the better part of two years. The pre-k teaches at Maplewood are awesome! Unfortunately he wont be able to attend any more this year due to a serious illness. Ms. Kari, Ms Linda, and Ms. Becky are great! I would recommend this school to anyone!

Maplewood Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2006
I'd just like to say how excited I am to have my boys going to Maplewood. The teachers there have been more supportive than any of their previous teachers. They go the extra mile to help students who are falling behind and work with the parents. Their last school would just brush students who had special needs to the side. Which is why they transferred to Maplewood. They offer tutoring twice a week after school. I would recommend Maplewood to any parent.

Maplewood Elementary School 4

Posted April 14, 2005
My daughter has attended Maplewood for 3 years since we bought our house in Drexel, she has no problem with students, however two of her three teachers didn't have alot of patience with her, as she has ADD. But her 2nd grade teacher Mr. Hatfield is awesome! Also Pre-k is such a wonderful idea, my other sdaughter starts in the fall!They don't let me come to the classroom as often as I would like for Holidays though.

Posted August 26, 2003
Maplewood is wonderful place for teachers, students, and parents. It's a very successful school that meets the individual needs of students.

Posted August 22, 2003

Maplewood Elementary School 1

Posted June 27, 2003
I think that the children are not made to mind like they should, there are too many 'accidents' that happen and go unpunished. My child has attended Maplewood for 2 years has been hurt severely by other children and these incidents where taken care of with a slap on the hand nothing more!

Maplewood Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2003
I feel very safe that my daughter goes here and look forward to her going back in August.

Maplewood Elementary School
1643 Dunlap Avenue, Indianapolis, IN  46241
Last modified Maplewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maplewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.