Indianapolis, IN

Rhoades Elementary School 5

Posted August 05, 2015
The teachers and principal are very very great and they care about there students and parents I love Mrs boatwright she is great

Rhoades Elementary School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
Don't go there ,they ddidn't even ask for my address after 2 months later I found out we not acceptable to that school until the other school told us and we applied for application in the lobby where teacher s talking and laughing out loud in front of us as we filling out the application instead being respectful and quite.Thet seem to be lost about our question of what kind of testing would be for kindergarden enrollment too so this a joke and wasting my time!

Rhoades Elementary School 4

Posted September 13, 2012
My two oldest daughters loved this school & the principal. We only had an issue with 1 teacher.

Rhoades Elementary School 1

Posted March 06, 2012
AVOID THIS SCHOOL!!! We chose this school to send our daughter for kindergarden because it's right around the corner and it seemed like a good one, it's a township school after all. We were SO wrong. At the beginning of the school year her teacher announced that she was pregnant, there were also several other teachers pregnant as well, and gave regular updates about her pregnancy. Inappropriate! These kids are 5 and 6. She knew more about her teacher's pregnancy than how to do her homework. There was also a 'student teacher' that did quite a bit of the 'teaching'. I told the teacher several times that I didn't want my kid out in bad weather or when it's to chilly. Her response was 'well there is no one to watch her'. Nice! During winter break the teacher had her baby and decided that she wasn't going to return. Also that the student teacher was done as well. She was replaced by 1 teacher fresh out of college, younger than me and I'm 26! For the first 6 weeks my kid just drank chocolate milk for breakfast and lunch, she was never told to eat the food. I was so upset and the school's response: oh well, we can't watch all the kids. She is now in a private school.

Rhoades Elementary School 5

Posted January 17, 2009
I think Rhoades is a good school and the staff are well educated and they have programs that help the students with tutoring and speech developement all around great school my son goes there and I would recommend it

Rhoades Elementary School
502 West Auburn Street, Indianapolis, IN  46241
Last modified Rhoades Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rhoades Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top