Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=502+south+auburn+street,indianapolis,in+46241&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=huaty5sl9s8c6c7gzmb8yp6ko7g=

Rhoades Elementary School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Rhoades Elementary School 4921257 4

Posted September 13, 2012
My two oldest daughters loved this school & the principal. We only had an issue with 1 teacher.

Rhoades Elementary School 4750116 1

Posted March 06, 2012
AVOID THIS SCHOOL!!! We chose this school to send our daughter for kindergarden because it's right around the corner and it seemed like a good one, it's a township school after all. We were SO wrong. At the beginning of the school year her teacher announced that she was pregnant, there were also several other teachers pregnant as well, and gave regular updates about her pregnancy. Inappropriate! These kids are 5 and 6. She knew more about her teacher's pregnancy than how to do her homework. There was also a 'student teacher' that did quite a bit of the 'teaching'. I told the teacher several times that I didn't want my kid out in bad weather or when it's to chilly. Her response was 'well there is no one to watch her'. Nice! During winter break the teacher had her baby and decided that she wasn't going to return. Also that the student teacher was done as well. She was replaced by 1 teacher fresh out of college, younger than me and I'm 26! For the first 6 weeks my kid just drank chocolate milk for breakfast and lunch, she was never told to eat the food. I was so upset and the school's response: oh well, we can't watch all the kids. She is now in a private school.

Rhoades Elementary School 3415852 5

Posted January 17, 2009
I think Rhoades is a good school and the staff are well educated and they have programs that help the students with tutoring and speech developement all around great school my son goes there and I would recommend it

Rhoades Elementary School 3309788 4

Posted October 26, 2008

Rhoades Elementary School 631245 1

Posted February 18, 2004

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Rhoades Elementary School
502 South Auburn Street, Indianapolis, IN  46241
Rhoades Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.