Fa68d6c9ee8f03fffa2f4a441b2575e8b9c49bed-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Robey Elementary School 1334632 5

Posted January 08, 2010
I have two children and both have had their needs exceeded at Robey. One is a gifted child and the other ADHD and extreme opposites. The school (especially the teachers) were able to accomodate to both children and allow them to excel in the classroom. I am so excited that my third child will be starting there soon.

Robey Elementary School 4000606 0

Posted January 07, 2010
I have two teenage children who have both attended Robey elementary. I cannot say enough about what a great experience this was for both of them. Great staff and I've never seen so much support and involvement from parents.

Robey Elementary School 3577538 5

Posted April 15, 2009

Robey Elementary School 3437852 5

Posted January 29, 2009

Robey Elementary School 3218007 5

Posted September 02, 2008
Robey Elementary is an excellent school for your child to begin his or her education. I have had 2 children pass through those halls on the way to great things and have 1 child just beginning. It is a great school with excellent teachers and would recommend this to anyone.

Robey Elementary School 1069878 5

Posted March 15, 2005

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Robey Elementary School
8700 West 30th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46234
Robey Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.