Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

I do think sometimes the homework packet is a bit much. My son had huge packets in the first grade. I understand that this is part of their process of academic success but sometimes its too much and overwhelms the student.

Develops character: Neutral

I do think there are some issues with kids being nasty. I understand this generation is different and they're exposed to so much more but there is very little accountability among the students. They seem to group all kids within the same incident even if one is a victim...seemingly to just get the situation over with.

Ive had four children either go through Robey or are currently going through Robey. Both children who are now in high school have excelled because of Robey. In fact, their exact words were "you can tell who the Robey kids are" when referring to starting Junior High. My two youngest who are currently enrolled at Robey love their teachers and their friends. They are super involved not just in class work but are allowed the freedom to help around the school because of their grades. They both are in reading levels well beyond what is required and I think that is partly attributed to the time and effort spent by the teachers.

Robey Elementary is the definition of a "Great School!" The staff is amazing from the office staff to every teacher in every classroom. This is our first year at Robey we relocated here to Indy June of last year. Education is very important to us and being that they were leaving a 4 star state recognized school I was wanting to find a school that would continue to challenge my girls. I definitely found that in Robey. What I like most is that Robey is very family oriented, everyone is friendly and helpful with the goal of getting and keeping every child on the right path.

I have two children and both have had their needs exceeded at Robey. One is a gifted child and the other ADHD and extreme opposites. The school (especially the teachers) were able to accomodate to both children and allow them to excel in the classroom. I am so excited that my third child will be starting there soon.

I have two teenage children who have both attended Robey elementary. I cannot say enough about what a great experience this was for both of them. Great staff and I've never seen so much support and involvement from parents.

Robey Elementary is an excellent school for your child to begin his or her education. I have had 2 children pass through those halls on the way to great things and have 1 child just beginning. It is a great school with excellent teachers and would recommend this to anyone.

Last modified Robey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.