PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Most teachers i will admit tout well. But there was a few that didnt follow ANY of the standards!

Amount of homework: Disagree

At times the homework can be way to much like i mean to the amount you had to hold books because your book bag couldn't hold it all but that was because some kids got the teacher mad. Also sometimes you got no homework at all.

Little Flower is amazing! I grew up attending catholic schools my entire life. But my children never did we always went to the townships. But after moving last year... I was now in IPS school dist. I desided to check little flower out and see what it was all about. Instantly I feel in love. I have never felt more welcomed by a school dist. in my life. My children are so proud to be part of the LF community. They take such great pride in their school. Thank u little flower u have changed my childrens lives!!!

Little Flower has been such a blessing to the lives of my whole family. My three children are flourishing at the school and are becoming the most amazing young people. They are challenged daily academically, and also to make the best choices at all times. The teachers, administration and parish staff are completely supportive of the effort to make my children's elementary education the most positive one possible. I am proud to be an LF parent!

I have 3 children that attend/attended LF. The teachers are wonderful and very attentive to the students and parents. The principal is responsive to concerns and the Christian environment is top notch. Prayer is promoted inthe school, they have Christmas and Easter celebrations and not just holiday breaks. Truly a blessing to my family and the community.

St. Therese of the Little Flower Cathjolic School is an environment that is hard to put in to words. Being a parishoner, parent and or student is a wonderful experience that fills you with positive energy! I have two children that have graduated from this school and one who is a current 7th grader. The morals and values taught at home are reinforced at school. Our principal is forward thinking and passionate about learning and creating a positive and exciting environment. We have a physical education teacher that goes above and beyond and takes this class beyond typical PE and uses it to help create healthy children to become healthy adults. Little Flower is a school that will welcome you to a life long journey of learning!

Father Bob, Kevin Gawrys, Mrs. Falk and the teachers at LF are the best! You can tell they care very deeply about the students. LF doesn't only teach school subjects, they also help prepare the students to grow mentally and socially. There is something so special about LF. It is like a family where everyone cares about everyone. I love LF school.

I always knew that wherever my kids attended they'd be fine academically because of my own ability to assist them. But, I can honestly say that Little Flower has helped my children become better people and Christians. And, they assist in ways that I cannot or in ways that I need reinforcement. My daughter, as a preschooler, came home one day during Catholic Schools week and told me how happy she was to attend LF. The two reasons she gave me: 'We can have a cross in our class room and we are allowed to get hugs.' I couldn't put it any better.

I love this school.. They are always helpful. My sons Pre-K teacher is just a blast, and the teacher before him who is now subbing for someone on maturnity leave, was equally great.

I absolutely loved Little Flower. I went there starting in pre-k and graduated 8th grade from there recently. Not only is it a great place to earn a great education, but it gives you a place you know you're always welcome. Anytime I see the school, I think of the bond I formed there with the students and the teachers, and really miss it.

Last modified St. Therese Little Flower School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.