Posted April 25, 2014
Saint Barnabas is a wonderful school. I have two children that attend and I couldn't be happier. I give St. Barnabas and A+.

Posted April 25, 2014
I was blessed to we welcomed into the St. Barnabas family in the middle of the school year. Not only are the children high achievers and hard workers, but they are caring people. The teachers and staff work hard to educate students beyond the text materials. Each student is treated with respect and as a valued member of the school. Students grow to become strong leaders who can problem solve.

Posted April 25, 2014
Great school! Small class size, faith based education, wonderful teachers! I wouldn't send my children anywhere else!

St. Barnabas School 4

Posted October 27, 2011
St Barnabas is a great school. Good kids, teachers, sense of community togetherness. My kids loved it there. Until we got a little behind on our payments, and the principal decided not to deal with us anymore. So my kids were removed! Not the kind of faith-based school I thought it was. Too bad they couldn't reach out to those in their own parish. My kids were honor roll students and athletes):

Posted April 29, 2010
I went there for 12 years and learned a lot of valuable lessons and met some great people. I stay in touch with friends I made to this day!

Posted April 09, 2010
We have three children in this school and wouldn't trade it for the WORLD! Excellent teachers, staff, and very well behaved students. Received Indiana's Blue Ribbon award as a top school in the state.

St. Barnabas School 0

Posted April 04, 2010
It's a good school with students that are well behaved. I am a substitute teacher who has worked in 14 different schools on the south side of Indpls. and I feel that this is one of the very best schools on the southside. I have worked in seven public , six catholic and one Lutheran school. We have had 4 children attend this scool and now have a grandchild at Saint Barnabas.

St. Barnabas School 0

Posted December 05, 2009
i go to saint barnabas im an 8th grader and i love my school!!

Posted October 15, 2009

Posted September 03, 2009

St. Barnabas School
8300 Rahke Road, Indianapolis, IN  46217
Last modified St. Barnabas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Barnabas School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top