Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=8300+rahke+road,indianapolis,in+46217&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=so_jftn1j9arvovl2anujbhagni=

St. Barnabas School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

St. Barnabas School 4665317 4

Posted October 27, 2011
St Barnabas is a great school. Good kids, teachers, sense of community togetherness. My kids loved it there. Until we got a little behind on our payments, and the principal decided not to deal with us anymore. So my kids were removed! Not the kind of faith-based school I thought it was. Too bad they couldn't reach out to those in their own parish. My kids were honor roll students and athletes):

St. Barnabas School 4164833 5

Posted April 29, 2010
I went there for 12 years and learned a lot of valuable lessons and met some great people. I stay in touch with friends I made to this day!

St. Barnabas School 2527030 5

Posted April 09, 2010
We have three children in this school and wouldn't trade it for the WORLD! Excellent teachers, staff, and very well behaved students. Received Indiana's Blue Ribbon award as a top school in the state.

St. Barnabas School 3419318 0

Posted April 04, 2010
It's a good school with students that are well behaved. I am a substitute teacher who has worked in 14 different schools on the south side of Indpls. and I feel that this is one of the very best schools on the southside. I have worked in seven public , six catholic and one Lutheran school. We have had 4 children attend this scool and now have a grandchild at Saint Barnabas.

St. Barnabas School 3970309 0

Posted December 05, 2009
i go to saint barnabas im an 8th grader and i love my school!!

St. Barnabas School 3895577 5

Posted October 15, 2009

St. Barnabas School 2153377 5

Posted September 03, 2009

St. Barnabas School 2740721 3

Posted December 31, 2007

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

St. Barnabas School
8300 Rahke Road, Indianapolis, IN  46217
St. Barnabas School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.