PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teachers at St. Barnabas School are amazing! Each knows my children and works to meet their needs. They care about the children they teach! In addition, I appreciate the academic excellence the school strives to achieve.

School does not prevent bullying. Have children there for 15 years and all were bullied . Discussed with teachers an administration and nothing was done.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

School does not prevent bullying and if athlete or teachers kid are treated better than others

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Math instruction poor kids are behind when they get to high school

Saint Barnabas is a wonderful school. I have two children that attend and I couldn't be happier. I give St. Barnabas and A+.

I was blessed to we welcomed into the St. Barnabas family in the middle of the school year. Not only are the children high achievers and hard workers, but they are caring people. The teachers and staff work hard to educate students beyond the text materials. Each student is treated with respect and as a valued member of the school. Students grow to become strong leaders who can problem solve.

Great school! Small class size, faith based education, wonderful teachers! I wouldn't send my children anywhere else!

St Barnabas is a great school. Good kids, teachers, sense of community togetherness. My kids loved it there. Until we got a little behind on our payments, and the principal decided not to deal with us anymore. So my kids were removed! Not the kind of faith-based school I thought it was. Too bad they couldn't reach out to those in their own parish. My kids were honor roll students and athletes):

I went there for 12 years and learned a lot of valuable lessons and met some great people. I stay in touch with friends I made to this day!

We have three children in this school and wouldn't trade it for the WORLD! Excellent teachers, staff, and very well behaved students. Received Indiana's Blue Ribbon award as a top school in the state.

Last modified St. Barnabas School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8