Posted June 25, 2014
St. Christopher School has been a great fit for our family. The faculty and staff have been wonderful in working with our family to accommodate our child's severe food allergies. The school not only has a great academic program, but also focuses on teaching strong Christian values and good citizenship. You truly get the feeling at this school that they genuinely care about your child and their success in the classroom and beyond.

Posted June 24, 2014
St. Christopher School has been such a blessing in our lives!! The staff, parents, and students are all so loving and kind. I know that when I drop my daughter off in the morning that she will not only be well cared for, but receiving the best education a parent could ask for.

Posted June 23, 2014
SCS provides a very nurturing warm environment that has a family feel. Their academics are first rate and the children are provided a safe loving environment to learn the basic building blocks that will be the foundation for all of their future education. I feel that success later in life starts with the love of learning and SCS provides just that for all their students. I am always impressed by how well manored and happy the children are there. I worked field day and was impressed by the entire student body. Despite being small school they also have many extra curricular activities. My son is thriving there, and truly likes going to school.

Posted June 23, 2014

Posted May 29, 2014
The school has great standards and teaches more than book smarts. Reinforcing good morals is a huge need in today's world. I love having my children in a school where this is a part of the curriculum and is enforced to insure a great education recieved by all children that are enrolled. Also, the school is open to discuss any issue pertaining to your child and ideas for the school that would be beneficial. I would recommend this school 100 times over. A school where parents are expected to be involved! LOVE IT!

Posted April 22, 2014
Excellent school. Phenomenal staff. Extension of home, full of love, discipline, faith and social learning. Would recommend to anyone. We are blessed to have found St. Christopher.

Posted November 24, 2012
Our experience with St. Christopher has been wonderful!! I can't say enough good things about this school. It has far exceeded our expectations. Our daughter's teacher is just so great with the kids and you can tell she truly cares about each and every child. We have been so impressed with the school and faculty. Being new to the school, we weren't quite sure what to expect and everyone has welcomed us with open arms. I would definitely recommend St. Christopher if you're looking for a great school that focuses on teaching and living the Catholic faith. We are so happy with our decision to go with St. Christopher and so is our daughter. She loves going to school!

Posted September 04, 2012
As a teacher and a parent, I am glad we made the choice to send our daughter to St. Christopher School. The financial sacrifice we make to send her there will be worth it in the long run of her life. I see daily the values, great education and Catholic identity that she is receiving. I feel blessed to have her as this school and look forward to many years here.

Posted April 21, 2012
St. Christopher is an excellent school. The teachers are not only good instructors, they care about the children. We are very pleased with the high quality education our child is receiving.

Posted March 14, 2012
As a parent and a public high school teacher I realize the importance of a strong elementary educational experience, and feel confident that my children are being prepared better at St. Christopher than they would have been at their public school. The teachers are committed to preparing our students for more than just a test score, but to be critical thinkers, good citizens, and positive role models. Choosing St. Christopher was the best decision I have made for my children and I would recommend St. Christopher to any parent.

St. Christopher School
5335 West 16th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46224
Last modified St. Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Christopher School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 56 reviews.