Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=6131+north+michigan+road,indianapolis,in+46228&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=idwposclaqbmj9bkvh37ovgthsq=

St. Monica School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

St. Monica School 4158064 5

Posted April 27, 2010
A new administration came in three years ago and has done wonders. They are building a new staff, beefing up technology and curriculum and retaining the Catholic education. I don't intend to disparage the prior administration. They did fine but things can and do get stale and there were some teachers that were complacent. My children are learning what they need to know and the school is reinforcing the values I want my children to learn. I have children in the 7th, 5th and 2nd grade this year and all have attended St. M's since K. My only critical comment is that the Spanish program is still in need of an overhaul.

St. Monica School 4078667 1

Posted March 07, 2010

St. Monica School 3026844 3

Posted May 22, 2008
The school had been in decline for several years under the old administration and has new staff and they are making positive strides, but it will take some time yet. Great community and mostly good teachers, but some need to move on and hopefully will with the administration implementing proper annual reviews, protocols, etc. My kids (three) are getting an acceptable education, but mostly the benefit is on the social side and the exposure that they're getting to proper religous education and ethics and treatment of other people, etc.

St. Monica School 2392232 5

Posted September 26, 2007
My children are thriving at this school. The teachers and principal are completely dedicated to providing the best education. Every year the school improves even more. Not only is are the classes wonderful, but my kids are learning how to be responsible and moral citizens. These lessons will give them a lifetime filled with success.

St. Monica School 2402901 5

Posted June 21, 2007
My children are in 2nd and 3rd grade. I am so impressed with the dedication of every teacher to provide the best education possible to every student. Excellence, compassion, and equality is stressed to every student. The attention given to children at St. Monica Catholic School is far superior to the attention the children receive in the public school system of our county. Children excel when they feel like they are love and when they feel like they are important to the school system that's how the students at St. Monical feel. Not like they are just a number at the public schools. Here they are getting the best groundwork for a life full of happiness.

St. Monica School 880827 5

Posted September 20, 2004
Excellent education. My son is in 5th grade and the teachers are great. I have seen their instruction and comparing it to public schools they are two years ahead!!!

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

St. Monica School
6131 North Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN  46228
St. Monica School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.