K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Develops character: Strongly agree

We cannot imagine any other school in the Indianapolis area for our two children, Connor (8 years old, 3rd grade) and Erin (5 years old, Kindergarten). St. Pius X Catholic School is a warm, tightly-knit school community where we know are children are taken care of. The staff, administration and parent volunteers all work together to provide an atmosphere perfect for learning and growth. A few of our favorite things include the Leader In Me Process, singing “All You Works of God” as a school/church family at Wednesday morning mass, All Saints Day in first grade, the third grade play, First Communion and the hard work from Mrs. Austin and Mrs. Stocker in second grade and Mother’s Mass for our special eighth grade Moms. Our school is rich in tradition and one of the most important traditions is the success of our students upon graduation. Our staff and teachers do a wonderful job instilling the skills needed to succeed beyond 8th grade and in life. We can’t say enough good things about all that St. Pius has to offer our children and more importantly, our entire family.

My oldest child just graduated from St. Pius X and is now excelling in high school. My other two children love St. Pius. They are challenged academically, strengthened spiritually, and enhanced socially and through the extracurricular activities offered. The St. Pius school community is like family. As a parent, what I love the most is that SPX is helping your child grow into a well-rounded person who uses their leadership skills, academic strengths, and work ethic to serve others and to accomplish their own goals.

We absolutely love this school. The teachers are fantastic. The whole staff is warm and welcoming. The best decision we could have made for our precious child.

St. Pius X offers academic excellence for our students and helps them grow in many ways inside and outside the classroom. They promote character development and leadership among the students.

Our family has been a part of SPX parish for five years, and we have been a part of the school for four years. Both of our kids have found the school to be challenging academically, and the environment is loving and nurturing. They are truly cultivating 'whole children.' The spiritual aspect of the education is important to us, and the level of volunteerism among parents is exceptional -- it feels like a family to us and we're so glad we chose SPX.

My children are receiving an excellent education at St. Pius. Students are academically challenged and are well prepared for high school. Teachers are very willing to help students that need extra help. Weekly school and classroom newsletters are posted to keep parents informed. My children love their school and church community. There are many extra curricular activities for students to participate in. There is a great sense of school pride shown as students represent their school at various activities.

St. Pius is a wonderful school! I have had an amazing experience there with my 3 children!

We have had a fantastic experience with all three of our children at St. Pius X over the last 11 years. The faculty, staff and community are warm and caring and we all look out for one another. My oldest child is now in high school and was extremely well prepared for this next step.

I have two children attending St Pius X. We looked at many schools in the area and found St Pius to be welcoming, academically challenging and family based. My kids do struggle at times with academics and St Pius has been wonderful getting them the resources they need to succeed. We always feel we can talk to the teachers and principle about any topics. I love the volunteer opportunities. It's a way to be more involved in my children's world. They are creating well rounded young people. I feel happy that my two children are in a safe and loving environment. They love being there and that makes us happy parents

Last modified St. Pius X School is a Private school that serves grades K-8