Posted September 11, 2014
We absolutely love this school. The teachers are fantastic. The whole staff is warm and welcoming. The best decision we could have made for our precious child.

Posted April 24, 2014
St. Pius X offers academic excellence for our students and helps them grow in many ways inside and outside the classroom. They promote character development and leadership among the students.

Posted December 18, 2013
This is our first year at St. Pius X Catholic School as our son is in kindergarten and we could not be more happy with our choice of schools. From the outstanding learning he is doing in the classroom, to the kind staff and the wonderful families we have met... St. Pius is a school in a league of its own!

Posted December 17, 2013
Our family has been a part of SPX parish for five years, and we have been a part of the school for four years. Both of our kids have found the school to be challenging academically, and the environment is loving and nurturing. They are truly cultivating 'whole children.' The spiritual aspect of the education is important to us, and the level of volunteerism among parents is exceptional -- it feels like a family to us and we're so glad we chose SPX.

Posted December 17, 2013
My children are receiving an excellent education at St. Pius. Students are academically challenged and are well prepared for high school. Teachers are very willing to help students that need extra help. Weekly school and classroom newsletters are posted to keep parents informed. My children love their school and church community. There are many extra curricular activities for students to participate in. There is a great sense of school pride shown as students represent their school at various activities.

St. Pius X School 4

Posted December 16, 2013
St. Pius is a wonderful school! I have had an amazing experience there with my 3 children!

Posted December 14, 2013
We have had a fantastic experience with all three of our children at St. Pius X over the last 11 years. The faculty, staff and community are warm and caring and we all look out for one another. My oldest child is now in high school and was extremely well prepared for this next step.

Posted December 13, 2013
My family loves St. Pius X Catholic School. We are so appreciative of the community connection between the church and the school. My children are challenged academically, supported spiritually and emotionally, and enhanced by the extra-curricular opportunities that are offered. Our entire family couldn't be happier with our decision to send our 3 children to SPX.

Posted December 13, 2013
I have two children attending St Pius X. We looked at many schools in the area and found St Pius to be welcoming, academically challenging and family based. My kids do struggle at times with academics and St Pius has been wonderful getting them the resources they need to succeed. We always feel we can talk to the teachers and principle about any topics. I love the volunteer opportunities. It's a way to be more involved in my children's world. They are creating well rounded young people. I feel happy that my two children are in a safe and loving environment. They love being there and that makes us happy parents

Posted December 13, 2013
St. Pius X Catholic Elementary School is a wonderful place to send your children. We have been thrilled with the education our children have been receiving there. The teachers and staff are very caring and involved. St. Pius teaches our children to be self motivated leaders!

St. Pius X School
7200 Sarto Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46240
Last modified St. Pius X School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
St. Pius X School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.