PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Great environment with engaged parents and students. Teachers and staff inspire performance. The school is consistently high in academic achievement. Top it off with deep Christian values.

What a great school. The sense of inclusion at this private school is very high. We were knew to the community when our youngest was in Kindergarten and were welcomed with open arms. Teachers (through the TAP program) meet and build individual plans to help each student succeed to the best of their ability (92 pass rate on ISTEP). The participation rate for CYO is also off the charts and high parent involvement w/o being overbearing.

Honestly the best school on the eastside of town. Not only for catholic families but for non catholic families. The rate of returning graduates (myself included)sending their children to this school or parish is just amazing. Let alone all the great education they will recieve being at Lourdes and the many lifelong friendships they will gain is just phenominal! The school literally draws families from all over the city and surrounding counties. GO LYONS!

Besides having the highest ISTEP scores in the area (92%)! Our Lady of Lourdes has the most dedicated staff a parent could ask for. This school has a solid foundation in the community and in our students lives. Academically and spirituality you counld not ask for a better place to educate your child.

Lourdes is awesome Im in 6th grade and the staff, students, and activities are great! ( like field day, catholic schools week, fall festival, etc.)

Great school! Both of my children graduated from Our Lady of Lourdes Grade School. One is now a graduate student at University of Chicago. The other is at Indiana University on a full academic scholarship. I attribute their success to the solid academic foundation they received from the caring and professional faculty at Our Lady of Lourdes Grade School.

My daughter is a 2nd grader at Lourdes and has been there since kindergarten. We're not catholic but we just love this school. Her grades are great and her teachers really care about the students. Parent involvement is extreamly high as well. I would tell any parent that this is the best neighborhood school available. It's more expensive than public school but completely worth it. There are music, art and science programs as well.

I've been attending Lourdes for nine years, and I've seen it undertake lots of changes. It has good teachers, and above average ISTEP scores. However, popularity seems to seep through out the school, and control every student. The other students, however, are kind and don't poke fun.

We love OLL. The teachers and staff are wonderful, we have a large offering of extra-curricular activities, and our ISTEP scores are better than the local pulic school and the neighborhood charter school. Lourdes is a very nutruting environment, and they strive to make sure every student excels.

We are new to the preschool this year and we have been overjoyed and confident our child is in the right place. I was scared to let him go and now I have no worries. My child loves school and we love the school too!

Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8