PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Nativity Catholic School continues to grow in enrollment, programs, and academic achievement each and every year. In October 2010, Nativity was featured as one of Indianapolis' Best Schools by Indianapolis Monthly. We are ranked as high achieving with high growth in Mathematics by the Indiana Department of Education. We encourage to visit us to see for yourself that Nativity is truly "The School of Choice.
September 12, 2011

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops empathy: Neutral

Posted October 19, 2015
It is dictated to act accordingly, but not shown thru demonstration by some staff and principal.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted October 19, 2015
Does not take an active role in Sports equality by allowing other parties to be involved. Plays favoritism and does not hold the elected parties accountable for poor decisions.

Nativity School 2

Posted October 19, 2015
The academics are on point. The athletic department is a disappointment consisting of parent buddies that choose where your child will be placed. Plan to watch the narrow minded wannabe coach dads center all plays around their own children at the expense and many times safety of your kid. Your child's role is more like practice team so that these parents can prepare their kids for high school in an attempt to make up for their own athletic shortcomings. For sports that require dividing teams, your child will be overlooked for the "A" team so that the clique parent's kids get those spots and are spared the shame. The school and church will not intervene, so escalating your concerns will only further compromise your child's position. If athletics is important to your family, be aware Nativity contradicts the Mission of the CYO Sports Program on all levels by empowering biased parents with unrestricted authority to damage self esteem while communicating value is based on who you know not merit. *"The CYO provides opportunities for young people to develop strong moral character, self-esteem and leadership qualities through activities of a social, educational, recreational and athletic nature." *Except at Nativity Catholic School, Indianapolis

Posted April 30, 2014
I must say that I could not have picked a better school for my children. I have seen multiple improvements since we enrolled our oldest child back in 2007. We have three children and are so pleased with the teachers, the curriculum and the community environment. There is a saying, "It takes a village to raise a child" well there isn't a better village out there then Nativity Catholic School. I feel that my children are safe, well-educated and cared for while at school. Our youngest child will graduate from Nativity in 2025. We have a few years invested in this school and have several more to go. We look forward to each and every year to come as we see the great love and dedication the staff has for a Catholic Education. Thank you Terri Bianchini and your staff for the amazing education you provide for our children.

Posted April 29, 2014
My children LOVE Nativity. The teachers are incredible! My kids can't wait to go to school every day!

Posted April 29, 2014
My oldest daughter (7th grade) has attended Nativity since 2nd grade (we moved her from a public school that was constantly in transition with teachers and principals) and my youngest (5th grade) has been at Nativity since Kindergarten. I can't say enough good things about the school, the principal, the teachers and our parish priest. When the principal and parish priest stand outside to greet all of the students being dropped off in the morning, you can truly tell how much they care about the students and their education. The school continues to advance through technology in the classrooms to the building of a new science lab this summer. When you see more and more parents that attended Nativity as children enrolling their kids, your confidence grows even more in knowing you selected the right school. I know that my kids will be more than ready for high school when they graduate.

Nativity School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
Nativity Catholic School has enjoyed increasing enrollment in the last few years and there's a good reason why: parents and faculty that care. Whether your child is very strong academically or needs additional instruction to meet their goals, the staff recognizes these needs and work with the parent and child to succeed. Many volunteer opportunities exist at Nativity and you will always see a parent helping with a class, a sports team or fundraising event. That underlines the fact that everyone cares!

Posted April 29, 2014
My children love the school, teachers, after school activities and would not want to go anywhere else. Not only are they learning curriculum but about enjoying and understanding their religious studies as well. We love Nativity and Father Pat!

Posted April 29, 2014
My son is currently in the 6th grade. I have seen Nativity improve every year since he started kindergarten. I was raised in the Catholic School system, and I am proud to be giving my son a Catholic education.

Posted September 26, 2012
First off, this is the BEST school my daughter has ever attended! She was in public school since the beginning of her school career until she reached the 7th grade when she came to live with me. Anytime that I tease and ask if she would like to go back to public school, she says, "No Way!". That is good enough for me! The teachers have been extremely supportive of her in her transition and continue to be. Nativity is #1 in my book! God Bless! -Lou Everett

3310 South Meadow Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Last modified Nativity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.