Streetview?fov=70&size=130x130&location=3310+south+meadow+drive,indianapolis,in+46239&sensor=false&client=gme-greatschoolsinc&signature=cm2ylimp8g-6sgfudogll-izoes=

Nativity School

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Nativity School 4934424 5

Posted September 26, 2012
First off, this is the BEST school my daughter has ever attended! She was in public school since the beginning of her school career until she reached the 7th grade when she came to live with me. Anytime that I tease and ask if she would like to go back to public school, she says, "No Way!". That is good enough for me! The teachers have been extremely supportive of her in her transition and continue to be. Nativity is #1 in my book! God Bless! -Lou Everett

Nativity School 4636513 5

Posted February 09, 2012
I continue to be impressed by everything this school has to offer! My children continue to flourish academically, spiritually, emotionally and physically. Nativity has wonderful values, teachers, administration and families.

Nativity School 4732528 5

Posted February 06, 2012
I couldn't be more pleased choice we made to send our children to Nativity. Some things I have experienced with my kids: *Expectation of good conduct and hard work by students *Interactive learning via online technology for math and reading *Volunteer activities within the school *Older students who mentor younger students *Teachers and staff who care very much about our students *A principal who listens, is caring and is fair *A priest who the students (and parents) adore *A community of friends for students and parents *Christ-centered learning My children continue to 'wow' me with what they learn each and every day in math, reading, specials, but I love when they come home and talk about their faith.

Nativity School 4667500 5

Posted October 31, 2011
Nativity is a wonderful place to teach. Students are very engaged, parents are very supportive, and faculty members encourage each other to do their best.

Nativity School 4666544 5

Posted October 29, 2011
An excellent school! I would highly recommend for any parent searching for a school who teaches catholic values integrated into the curriculum.

Nativity School 4653132 5

Posted October 08, 2011
We have 2 children at Nativity Catholic School and could not be happier with our school of choice! Nativity Catholic School provides students wtih a well-rounded Catholic education with its challenging curriculum, state of the art technology, and wonderful fine arts and physical education programs. The academic standards are high and the students are encouraged to reach their highest potential. Students are also encouraged to give back to their community by participating in monthly service projects that help those less fortunate. Nativity Catholic School has strong leadership and an exceptionally talented faculty and staff. As an added bonus the parish priest is a visible presence as he greets students each morning and actively participates in many school events. Sending our children to Nativity Catholic School is worth every penny especially when we hear our preschooler praying grace while playing tea party with her dolls or when we listen to our 2nd grader singing songs he learned from attending weekly class Masses. We cannot imagine our children receiving a better Catholic education in a more caring environment than our school of choice, Nativity Catholic School.

Nativity School 4638119 5

Posted September 13, 2011
My son has attended Nativity for two years and I have been extremely pleased. He had difficulty learning his letter and sound association in K but his teacher was very caring and attentive to his individual needs. Now in 1st grade and reading with confidence. He calls school his "second family" and absolutely loves it there. He is learning in leaps and bounds and it seems they are helping instill a love of learning every day while challenging the students to learn beyond what they believe is possible. The staff is very helpful and it is clear they truly love the students. The parents are involved and you can tell... what an exceptional group of families, students and staff. Wonderful experience.

Nativity School 3586471 0

Posted September 12, 2011
- a principal
Nativity Catholic School continues to grow in enrollment, programs, and academic achievement each and every year. In October 2010, Nativity was featured as one of Indianapolis' Best Schools by Indianapolis Monthly. We are ranked as high achieving with high growth in Mathematics by the Indiana Department of Education. We encourage to visit us to see for yourself that Nativity is truly "The School of Choice.

Nativity School 4523366 1

Posted April 23, 2011
I would not sent any of your children to this school. No discipllined is enforced. Save the money and you will be glad you did.

Nativity School 4363916 5

Posted October 25, 2010
Considering some of the posts here are getting outdated I would just like to state for the record that the technology department at Nativity Catholic School is brand new this year and is state of the art. This is a building wide improvement plan and we have been very busy making sure that we are not simply par with the township schools, but are surpassing the technology found in those schools in every what possible. I strongly believe that the computer lab in our school would be a very familiar sight on most university campus.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Nativity School
3310 South Meadow Drive, Indianapolis, IN  46239
Nativity School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 42 reviews.