3542e272b6e3c42d0dee1c3e7e6c21969082464c-130

Help this school win $5,000
by posting a review

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 5489439 1

Posted March 20, 2014
If I could give this school "0" I would. They have no clue how to handle kids with special needs, or do not "fit" the neighborhood. There is a huge bully problem and the admin does not handle it at all! Teachers are given the ability to tell parents they are too busy too communicate! Parents are just as bad with the bully issue and allow their children to do this behavior. If you are not a "helicopter" parent or if you are not "upper class" you will not be welcomed by a lot of families. If your child does not choose to go to certain Catholic High Schools they will be made fun of by staff and especially coaches. My child continued all the way through K-8 at IHM, but I would never send another child there! However, my child did make some great friends, and there were a few families that truly did care!

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 3806562 0

Posted September 14, 2009
Strong values. Competitive curriculum.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 3354910 5

Posted November 30, 2008
It's a very modern and vibrant learning center, and the teachers and classes make me feel like I am benefiting greatly. The sports programs are taken into high standards as well. Many types of sports are there with coaches ready to help, and the support from the school in the sports area is immense. IHM is also a tremendous Christian environment, and we attend Mass regularly. I am truly feel I am getting a first class educational experience at Immaculate Heart.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 3210848 5

Posted August 28, 2008
We have a 3rd grader at IHM. It's an outstanding school and we love the teachers, our fellow parishioners and pastor, Fr. Bob. It's a Blue Ribbon school and is very deserving. IHM is a great parish, school and place to live and raise your family.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 2720687 5

Posted December 12, 2007
IHM is a Blue Ribbon award-winning school with ISTEP test scores that consistently rank at the top of the state. The students and parents create a warm, welcoming community.

GreatSchools, Inc. 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1100, Oakland, CA 94612

©1998-2014 GreatSchools Inc. All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization | Ad Choices

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
317 East 57th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Immaculate Heart Of Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.