K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I love the teachers and the students. We do not have a bullying. We are a big community that works together.

We have sent all three of our children to Immaculate Heart. We have always found it to be a warm and inviting school. Teachers consistently go above and beyond for the students. We have a wide variety of activities for the students. Being a neighborhood school, my children have been able to develop deep friendships. The Catholic faith is woven into all curriculum and daily lives of the students. The science lab allows for many hands-on experiments. STEM, computers/iPads for the students, Spanish are just a few ways my students are being prepared.

If I could give this school "0" I would. They have no clue how to handle kids with special needs, or do not "fit" the neighborhood. There is a huge bully problem and the admin does not handle it at all! Teachers are given the ability to tell parents they are too busy too communicate! Parents are just as bad with the bully issue and allow their children to do this behavior. If you are not a "helicopter" parent or if you are not "upper class" you will not be welcomed by a lot of families. If your child does not choose to go to certain Catholic High Schools they will be made fun of by staff and especially coaches. My child continued all the way through K-8 at IHM, but I would never send another child there! However, my child did make some great friends, and there were a few families that truly did care!

Strong values. Competitive curriculum.

It's a very modern and vibrant learning center, and the teachers and classes make me feel like I am benefiting greatly. The sports programs are taken into high standards as well. Many types of sports are there with coaches ready to help, and the support from the school in the sports area is immense. IHM is also a tremendous Christian environment, and we attend Mass regularly. I am truly feel I am getting a first class educational experience at Immaculate Heart.

We have a 3rd grader at IHM. It's an outstanding school and we love the teachers, our fellow parishioners and pastor, Fr. Bob. It's a Blue Ribbon school and is very deserving. IHM is a great parish, school and place to live and raise your family.

IHM is a Blue Ribbon award-winning school with ISTEP test scores that consistently rank at the top of the state. The students and parents create a warm, welcoming community.

Last modified Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8