K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 10, 2015
I love the teachers and the students. We do not have a bullying. We are a big community that works together.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 10, 2015
Thankyou teachers for all the time and money you donate for us. I have learned a lot from you.

Posted December 28, 2014
We have sent all three of our children to Immaculate Heart. We have always found it to be a warm and inviting school. Teachers consistently go above and beyond for the students. We have a wide variety of activities for the students. Being a neighborhood school, my children have been able to develop deep friendships. The Catholic faith is woven into all curriculum and daily lives of the students. The science lab allows for many hands-on experiments. STEM, computers/iPads for the students, Spanish are just a few ways my students are being prepared.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 1

Posted March 20, 2014
If I could give this school "0" I would. They have no clue how to handle kids with special needs, or do not "fit" the neighborhood. There is a huge bully problem and the admin does not handle it at all! Teachers are given the ability to tell parents they are too busy too communicate! Parents are just as bad with the bully issue and allow their children to do this behavior. If you are not a "helicopter" parent or if you are not "upper class" you will not be welcomed by a lot of families. If your child does not choose to go to certain Catholic High Schools they will be made fun of by staff and especially coaches. My child continued all the way through K-8 at IHM, but I would never send another child there! However, my child did make some great friends, and there were a few families that truly did care!

Posted September 14, 2009
Strong values. Competitive curriculum.

Posted November 30, 2008
It's a very modern and vibrant learning center, and the teachers and classes make me feel like I am benefiting greatly. The sports programs are taken into high standards as well. Many types of sports are there with coaches ready to help, and the support from the school in the sports area is immense. IHM is also a tremendous Christian environment, and we attend Mass regularly. I am truly feel I am getting a first class educational experience at Immaculate Heart.

Posted August 28, 2008
We have a 3rd grader at IHM. It's an outstanding school and we love the teachers, our fellow parishioners and pastor, Fr. Bob. It's a Blue Ribbon school and is very deserving. IHM is a great parish, school and place to live and raise your family.

Posted December 12, 2007
IHM is a Blue Ribbon award-winning school with ISTEP test scores that consistently rank at the top of the state. The students and parents create a warm, welcoming community.

317 East 57th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Last modified Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.