Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 1

Posted March 20, 2014
If I could give this school "0" I would. They have no clue how to handle kids with special needs, or do not "fit" the neighborhood. There is a huge bully problem and the admin does not handle it at all! Teachers are given the ability to tell parents they are too busy too communicate! Parents are just as bad with the bully issue and allow their children to do this behavior. If you are not a "helicopter" parent or if you are not "upper class" you will not be welcomed by a lot of families. If your child does not choose to go to certain Catholic High Schools they will be made fun of by staff and especially coaches. My child continued all the way through K-8 at IHM, but I would never send another child there! However, my child did make some great friends, and there were a few families that truly did care!

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
Strong values. Competitive curriculum.

Posted November 30, 2008
It's a very modern and vibrant learning center, and the teachers and classes make me feel like I am benefiting greatly. The sports programs are taken into high standards as well. Many types of sports are there with coaches ready to help, and the support from the school in the sports area is immense. IHM is also a tremendous Christian environment, and we attend Mass regularly. I am truly feel I am getting a first class educational experience at Immaculate Heart.

Posted August 28, 2008
We have a 3rd grader at IHM. It's an outstanding school and we love the teachers, our fellow parishioners and pastor, Fr. Bob. It's a Blue Ribbon school and is very deserving. IHM is a great parish, school and place to live and raise your family.

Posted December 12, 2007
IHM is a Blue Ribbon award-winning school with ISTEP test scores that consistently rank at the top of the state. The students and parents create a warm, welcoming community.

Immaculate Heart Of Mary School
317 East 57th Street, Indianapolis, IN  46220
Last modified Immaculate Heart Of Mary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Immaculate Heart Of Mary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.